New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

no replies

Old 03-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Default no replies

yo i need some help ive got two posts in the gen tech help section but no replies aftermarket exhaust, andaftermarket intake. please help.96 accord 4 cyl sedan 118850

Old 03-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Administrator
Default RE: no replies

Hi New Member...Thank You for joining up with us..I posted to you in the general forum also, but wanted to say Hello over here too.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: joninja

yo i need some help ive got two posts in the gen tech help section but no replies aftermarket exhaust, andaftermarket intake. please help.96 accord 4 cyl sedan 118850
THIS goes for you and every other members that demand FAST replies ..

Yo,, You have to be patient ... no need to keep on asking ,, you will get help whenever it arrives........we all volunteer here, noone gets paid to help other members..we do not punch in the clock,, we come here when we have time to spare , sometimes once a day,, at times 2-3 times a day , sometimes once a week ..
We all have other lives to live other than here , ( families, jobs etc etc ) ..some of the people that have read your post maybe they did not know the right reply . so you have to be patient till someone logs in that can help you ..

Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 PM

very sorry

Old 03-06-2007, 03:19 PM

honda dessert? sounds tasty[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-06-2007, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: joninja

very sorry to have upset you so much honda dessert, i dont remember demanding anything, besides ive never gotten any help from you anyway, but again so sorry to have upset you, please accept my apologies, from the tone of your message perhaps you need a vacation i think you might be a little overworked
No vacation needed for DH. What you are not realizingare the TONS of requests for help& information that come through this site. Also many of those being young folks demand attention as if they were the only beings that matter on the planet earth. We all get a bit fed up sometimes with the impatient ones, those that can't put a proper sentence together, don't say what car or engine they have, or type 50 sentences with no punctuation. I have popped off and apologized many times due to theitems mentioned above and more. So GIVE US a break please folks. If you want assistance in areas where we can possibly help then be patient. If life will never be the same unless you have an immediateanswer then go pay a mechanic/tech the going rate.

I'm not down on you at all so don't misunderstand. You simply need to be on THIS side of the fence to comprehend what goes on here. We all try to help in areas where we can and when we can.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:56 PM

I for one realize that we all have lives..... In my case 2 daughters, a demanding job and a VERY DEMANDING WIFE !! so I'm just happy to have found this site and to be able to get help, even if I need to wait for that help. These guys on here have been so helpful to me. I have even started lifting the hood and looking underneath without a stupid look on my face about what I'm looking at.. I for one am very happy to have found this site and as always thank those that help us when needed.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 PM

[sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif]Thank you, oh most rare individual.

Old 03-07-2007, 03:46 AM

i totally understand i thank all of you very much for what ive learned, maybe i do come off impatient and rude so i apologize. i love being a part of this forum. im all about peace . sorry to offend anyone. thanks