New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Roll Call Gone Now !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default Roll Call Gone Now !!!

lets start the roll call....

1. lightshow Hey Lights ...I stripped the poll and I hope that this makes everyone feel better about everything..

Thanks for the understanding...WheelBrokerAng
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 03-18-2006, 10:47 PM
2001shrtbedcummins
Unregistered
Default RE: roll call to have the new honda bashers banned

I vote to let em stay. They seem to have some good points

Old 03-18-2006, 11:28 PM

sounds like someones scared to lose to a four ton vehicle[sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 03-18-2006, 11:29 PM

yea theyre good points if you dont have a brain..... lets try out your thought process here.

premise 1 : all diesel truck drivers molest little boys in truck stops....
premise 2 : all diesel truck drivers have git erdone mud flaps.

conclusion : so since you guys have diesel trucks you must molest little boys and have giterdone mud flaps on your truck. and since i said so.....and since i have the power to label anyone i want....well i must be right....sounds pretty stupid huh? i bet some truck drivers do fit both those premises....but most of them dont

and on my car. theres no body kit. no farty muffler. nothing really at all to make it not a sleeper. and thats how most everyone on this site has their cars. you cant just label all of us and think you just invented sliced bread. just ignorant

Old 03-18-2006, 11:31 PM
2001shrtbedcummins
Unregistered

I never said any names on here or anybody in general. I said most of the one I see that think they are fast have those types of mufflers. Now get it straight.

Old 03-19-2006, 12:11 AM

in my opinion if a person sits and attacks something without justification its no different then a child saying his toy is better then everyone elses toy. And labeling all honda owners as body kit and oversized f1 spoiler kiddies is just ignorant stereotypical bull****. If you come here to bs in general and get to know people, and maybe even learn a little something from eachother then the purpose of this forum is being met, but just dropping out of nowhere and going omg honda farty cars with omg im faster then you owners are gay, blah blah blah is completely wasting the forum for what it can be used for. And nothing on this forum has gone to basher other car owners and their fords, chevys, subarus, etc.... If you come in blindly attacking you deserve to be banned.

AND THEY WILL BE IF IT DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW..
WE ALL NEED TO TAKE A STEP BACKWARDS AND TAKE A BREATH AND GET BACK TO OUR REGULAR GOOD NATURED POSTING LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE...

THANKS GUYS...
ANGELO

Old 03-19-2006, 12:22 AM

hrmmmm must have accidently looks at the 6.8L triton v10, eh, doesnt matter either way, I would love to see that engine in an old mustang or camaro ^_^

Old 03-19-2006, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: marbro

hrmmmm must have accidently looks at the 6.8L triton v10, eh, doesnt matter either way, I would love to see that engine in an old mustang or camaro ^_^
trust me, i work on them....you dont want to see a 6.8 in anything....they are an EXTREMELY de-tuned, gas sucking, not near enough power pile......the dont live up to the displacement or the amount of cylenders........Marc

Old 03-19-2006, 12:34 AM

but i dont even own a diesel[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 03-19-2006, 01:19 AM

I got rid of my truck for my Accord. Just made good sense to me.

Quick Reply: Roll Call Gone Now !!!