New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Roll Call Gone Now !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 03:07 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: roll call to have the new honda bashers banned

hehe, i was refering to the 7.3liter power stroke, its just for some reason v10 was attached to that engine dunno why guessing a misprint

Old 03-20-2006, 12:38 AM

Banning? I dunno, I think they can say what they want. Either they come with open minds, or they just get ignored.

I think stimulating conversations lead to ideas. [sm=bicker.gif]

No harm done. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

StevePhy

Old 03-20-2006, 01:03 AM

A lot of people are under the assupmtion that people who are into imports have something against american cars, or feel that japanese cars are elite. I think that a lot of people on the forum don't even care to mod their accord. They just love the reliabilty factor and the great fuel economy. And then there are those who like to mod it for performance. Whether it's a simple short ram or an all out turbo car, those people love to work on cars, just like anyone who would fix up an old mustang. Sure, where talking about different cars, but a lot of people here are messing with their first cars. I know I am. I would have loved a 94 Mustang GT to have, but the Honda was just a better choice for me at the time. And I don't regret buying it at all. I'm gonna fix it up and mess with it just like a would a Mustang. Sure, it'll never be a 10 sec. car, but it's going to be fun taking a relatively slow car and making it quicker. I really don't care to race or get into street racing. I just want to have some fun with my hobby.

And I can't wait for the day when I can afford a 2001 Trans Am W 5.6. Now that will be my 10 sec. car!
And when I buy my 350Z. And Twin Turbo it. ...Just gotta graduate college first!

Don't let a bunch (and I mean a bunch - it's sad) of ricer kids get to you. There's a lot of knowledge to be had on these boards.

Old 03-20-2006, 06:41 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

a twin turbo 350z......... oh man.... that would be hot....... even though i have no idea where it would fit! lol under that hood it is packed tight..... the exhaust manifolds are close to the sides