New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decal

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:25 PM
sajeed
Unregistered
Default Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decal

Good afternoon,

Two weeks ago I purchased a brand new 2008 Honda Accord LX from my local honda dealer. When I was finalizing the deal, the dealer offered to put a Window Tint on the vehicle. After couple of weeks when I took my vehicle for Window Tint, after the Tint was put on, I noticed that the Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decal on both front windows was removed in order to put the tint.

I asked the dealer if I can get 2 new Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decals put back on, the dealer rudely said that these come from the factory and unless I pay $2000 for an upgrade to my existing security system, I can't get those at all.

Does anyone know where I can purchase Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decal. I like to keep things as original as possible and plus having advertised that your vehicle has Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window gives you a sense of security.

I can't find a phone number to one of the Honda Manufacturing Plants in Ohio, they manufacture the AccordSedan & Coupe's over there. They might be able to send couple of those Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decals out. Unless they are available somewhere for sale. Any help will be appreciated!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Security System and Immobilizer Anti-Theft System Window Decal

try ebay

Old 07-02-2008, 01:45 PM
sajeed
Unregistered

Thanks for your response. I tried eBay and tried Google Search, but no luck!

Old 07-02-2008, 02:56 PM
alex81388
Unregistered

Sounds like your best bet would be a quick photoshop job and print onto a sticker. Works pretty well. I don't think you're going to get the actual sticker back.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I would have told him that if that's the case then he can have the car back and I'd go buy it at another Honda dealership as well as report him personally to Honda of America. Not to mention reporting him and his dealership on HAF!!!

When all else fails, kick 'em in the nuts!!! LOL

Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: nafango2

try ebay
You and your E-bay [sm=smiley21.gif] E-bay is not the answer for every answer...I say go to another Honda Parts department and polietly ask them if they will get those stickers for you...

WheelrokerAng