New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

service shedule?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 04:02 PM
wayneandnic
Unregistered
Default service shedule?

Hi all
My name is wayne and we have just picked up our honda accord today, I have to say I am very impressed with the performance of the 2.2ctdi, having part exed my merc c200k i didnt have any great expectations but what a suprise. I don't need to go into detail as most of you will have more experience with the honda's than me but I can't stop myself from driving it. at 11am I collected it and it's a good thing it's comfy cos i have racked up over 200 miles today for no good reason and the fuel gauge still says full. wow!
Now I will get to the point in question, for some reason the service shedule page is missing from my book. the car has just had it's third birthday and 40,000 miles, the honda dealer has serviced the car prior to us taking it but on close inspection the fuel filter, air filter and pollen filter have not been changed. I contacted the dealer and they say everything that needs doing has been done but without the page in question i have no guide, does anyone out ther know what should have been done or have a scedule i can get my hands on.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Administrator
Default RE: service shedule?

Hi new member..some onne with the same year and a service book will more than likely come up with a page for you here in the forums...justhave a little patience...
Thanks for joining the HAF...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 02-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Default RE: service shedule?

I don't know what a 2.2cdti is, and I am sure no one has answered you because no one knows what year model Accord you have as it is not in your post. Please create a signature like mine below stating the year, trim, engine, and transmission. Here's a link to free online manuals:https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/...01_OMANUAL.asp You should be able to find it in there. For some reason I don't think you have a US model accord though. Am I correct?

Oh yeah.....[sm=welcomesign.gif]