New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

What i'm about...and stuff

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Initial_Devon
Unregistered
Default What i'm about...and stuff

So yeah, just tonight i found out that my friend was getting me a 87' Accord Hatchback, in great condition, from is elders' next door. Thing is, i know jack all about Accords, as i'ce always been a late 90s civic and crx lover, even though this coming accord is going to be my first car. Now, about ten minutes ago, after coming around from the shock of this $600 (CDN) beauty, i realise...damn, i need to find out more.

My basic knowledge about this accord is that it houses the A20, which i know nothing about. I'm hoping though, that right now i may be able to find out more about my upcoming first vehicle from any oldschool lovers here, and like...what cylinder heads match up with it, although im already sure that a thread already exists which contains my answer.

Next to all that, im just happy that soon i will be the proud owner of a peice of Honda history. Just the same, all and any information you may be able to give me about this engine and vehicle will be greatly appreciated, and if anyone else out there has the same vehicle i speak of, i'd love to hear about them and possibly see some killer pics.

Thanks in advance.
Initial Devon

Old 09-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Administrator
Default RE: What i'm about...and stuff (New Member)

Good to have another new member with us in the forums...Thank you for joining up with us.

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]