Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

ebay turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Default ebay turbo kit

I want to get some more power out of my accord and ive been looking into a turbo kit, but i dont wanna spend 4 grand on a kit. so do you guys think that this would work, or be reliable. or maybe i could buy it and swap out some of the parts for better ones...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACCOR...39140181QQrdZ1

Old 04-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: ebay turbo kit

Wont fit.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

you cant expect to just spend $900 for a complete turbo set up and bolt it on and run it all day long at 10psi or whatever, your motor will blow so fast, esp seeing thats a poorly made kit. i would never buy a turbo kit on ebay.

considering garrett turbos can go for around $500 just for the turbo, expect to pay a little bit more.

you could always do a nitrous set up for about that much.

I think you need to do some reading, there are many threads on this forum about turbos

Old 04-25-2008, 11:06 AM

wrong manifold and the downpipe flange is turned the other way around... read dude... there's a few recent posts about turbo, check them out... good luck

Old 06-05-2008, 08:48 AM
accord 95
Unregistered

where can i get a turbo kit for a 95 accord

Old 06-05-2008, 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: accord 95

where can i get a turbo kit for a 95 accord
Kits are for newbs! You'll seriously save a ton of money and know howa turbo system operates if you piece the parts together.

Type "95 accord turbo kit" in Google or something. We don't do kits aroundhere, usually.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:14 AM

when it comes to turbo and other parts primarily involving an upgrade of performance,stay away from ebay. Unless the seller has his own seperate website which if you are buying an engine from ebay 80 percent of them are from like tigerjapenese and all those other top name sites then i wouldn't recommend it. My advice personally,especially for someone who isn't to knowledgeable in the fields of turbo such as yourself which is not an insult by the way guys,is to just sell your accord and get something more powerful. IF you're a honda lover and you don't want to leave the honda branch,then either swap for an H22, or buy the V6 model of your accord OR get a 2001 prelude type SH, now i'm pretty sure those will give you the power you're looking for. OR get yourself an Acura TL type S if you're aiming for the 300's because thats 260Hp stock anyways.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:27 AM

make a kit yourself. we can help u on that... if you're willing to do this, then comeback and just read around .. any questions I WILL answer if I do know the answer... FYI: i purchased the part separately and installed everything w/ just one friend.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:50 PM

Like everything in lift, custom is usually better because YOU are the one putting everything together....costly yes....but the benefits outweigh the cost.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: 03Sleeper

custom is usually better because YOU are the one putting everything together....costly yes....but the benefits outweigh the cost.
Wouldn't it be cheaper buying everything separately because you can choose different resellers? And wouldn't installing it yourself be cheaper because you're eliminating most of the cost right there.

If you piece everything together you get something custom for you specific engine rather that just the stardard turbo setup, it's something you can tail-make to fit your driving needs.

Quick Reply: ebay turbo kit