Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Electric Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 03:47 AM
Default RE: Electric Turbo?

i know all you guys explained why it wouldnt work but what you didnt hook it on the end of your intake rather on the side? you will still get the same amopunt of air goin from the regular opening and if you put the electic supercharger on an angle into the intake the air shouldnt divert and a lil more air can come into the intake via the esc MAYBE? yall know what im try to say?

Old 07-22-2007, 04:30 PM
90accord
Unregistered

i heard those things suck ALOT of hot air into the engine which isnt good

Old 07-22-2007, 04:31 PM
90accord
Unregistered

i heard those electric turbo's just suck alot of hot air into your car which isnt good

Old 07-22-2007, 04:48 PM

hey pyaarawala, if you get it and try it out, let me know how it work cause im a little interest to see if that thing really work like a turbo. Same with me i wouldnt want to spend a couple of G on and turbo for my automatic.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:50 AM

i think your right it probably will suck in alotta bad hot air from the engine i didnt think about that

Old 08-14-2007, 05:13 PM
ihaveanaccordtoo
Unregistered

You can go to a marine shop and get a blower motor for about 20 bucks and then go to a hardware store and get some rubber fittings (used for putting pvc pipes together) to put it on you intake. its the same concept for about half the price.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:00 PM

Sounds liek crap to me, Antoher scam on the interent to steal peoples money like the turbonator. I can see that think having tourble at very high rpms. When the engine needs to suck in alot of air. that damn big hunk blocking all of it.

real turbo is the only way to go for f23, if you want high horsepowerresults.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:11 PM

suck hot air? i swear people need brains... the SRI is in the engine bay so its already sucking hot air... DEE DEE DEE if you mounted it on the "side" of the intake... it wouldent do anything... in boost situations it would either blow air OUT the filter or just equal out... no added boost... sorry you fail...

Old 08-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

legion who were you refering to on that?

as for the blower motor for the marine shop, its a waste of money, doesnt exactly have the flow required to produce boost for a car motor. And a guy posted his use of that samething on homemadeturbo, i think he put a sledgehammer to it

Old 08-16-2007, 11:04 AM

sorry sorry sorry it sounds like hes referring to some of my comments and i admit they sound stupid because they most likely are. im a real nweb when it comes to performance mods. i only really know the basics of it.

Quick Reply: Electric Turbo?