Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

how to get 200 - 250 hp??

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: how to get 200 - 250 hp??

and using non stock examples dont help the case much..... cause you can get the same looking body kit and put them on two different cars....... omg....... camry and accord are the same!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

Seriously? A prelude and S2000? Can I request that you stop talking out your *** and go back to highschool? I mean really, how old are you.
what you mean???
The S2000 did not, in any, way, shape, or form, get inspiration from the prelude.

And yes our RSX is Japan's Integra.
yeah i had to look into that one and yuh i know the RSX is the integra.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: marbro

and using non stock examples dont help the case much..... cause you can get the same looking body kit and put them on two different cars....... omg....... camry and accord are the same!!!
thats good to know guy.....i really dont know how toyota was brought into this convo but hey i guess you wanted to make your opinion count so good job there pal.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:51 AM
BaDBoYNY
Unregistered

hmm allright so what customize internals mean how to doit srry for my bad english lol
and how much its gonna cost idk what to do now :/ or im gonna buy good turbo but then i gtta buy somthink so my engine wont blow up lol
thanks for answers !

Old 03-17-2008, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: BaDBoYNY

hmm allright so what customize internals mean how to doit srry for my bad english lol
and how much its gonna cost idk what to do now :/ or im gonna buy good turbo but then i gtta buy somthink so my engine wont blow up lol
thanks for answers !
just do research on the K series engine and see which engine components will be able to fit into yours....since its a K seriesi would do research on the K24A2or the K20A2... thats just my opinion....those are the engines i'd be looking at to do internal swaps and whatnot...

Old 03-17-2008, 12:57 PM

thanks for answers !
just do research on the K series engine and see which engine components will be able to fit into yours....since its a K series i would do research on the K24A2 or the K20A2... thats just my opinion....those are the engines i'd be looking at to do internal swaps and whatnot...
i came from the k-series and have a 02 si that has a k20a3. the k20a2's are great but i would much rather have the k24a2 due to the higher torque. but to each his own. both are 200hp but the k24 has higher torque. im almost 100% positive none of the internals will fit into a h-series or b-series other than pistons. the best bet would be nitrous for cheap and turbo for longevity. im not sure about your motor in particular but i know that jackson racing makes superchargers for the k series that made into the 250+ hp range with support mods and a great tunner.

P.S. the rsx as we call it is called integra in japan to end that arguement! and claiming the s2k is the derivative off the prelude is slightly ludicrous. the only relation they have is 2 doors, 4 wheels, motor, tranny, and a steering wheel... oh and made by honda.

Old 03-17-2008, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: 04texasmach

thanks for answers !
just do research on the K series engine and see which engine components will be able to fit into yours....since its a K seriesi would do research on the K24A2or the K20A2... thats just my opinion....those are the engines i'd be looking at to do internal swaps and whatnot...
i came from the k-series and have a 02 si that has a k20a3. the k20a2's are great but i would much rather have the k24a2 due to the higher torque. but to each his own. both are 200hp but the k24 has higher torque. im almost 100% positive none of the internals will fit into a h-series or b-series other than pistons. the best bet would be nitrous for cheap and turbo for longevity. im not sure about your motor in particular but i know that jackson racing makes superchargers for the k series that made into the 250+ hp range with support mods and a great tunner.

P.S. the rsx as we call it is called integra in japan to end that arguement! and claiming the s2k is the derivative off the prelude is slightly ludicrous. the only relation they have is 2 doors, 4 wheels, motor, tranny, and a steering wheel... oh and made by honda.
why are you stating the obvious?and he's rollin in a 04 accord so he don't have a H series or B series.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:17 PM

thanks for answers !
just do research on the K series engine and see which engine components will be able to fit into yours....since its a K series i would do research on the K24A2 or the K20A2... thats just my opinion....those are the engines i'd be looking at to do internal swaps and whatnot...

why are you stating the obvious?and he's rollin in a 04 accord so he don't have a H series or B series.
i didnt pick up on that. like i said i dont know the in's and out's of the accords per say but i do of the ep3's and rsx's. well since he is "rollin" in a 04 which apparently has a k24a4 im guessing he should be able to swap the heads with a k20a2 allong with the intake manifold, throttle body, & a custom CAI and just about have the equivalent of a k24a2. and since all the k series are modular then a jackson racing supercharger will fit (if he went supercharged route then the intake manifold is not needed). he may be able to fit the rsx series on there since the accords have more room under the hood and easily achieve 200-250 possibly more.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:34 PM

thanks for answers !

i didnt pick up on that. like i said i dont know the in's and out's of the accords per say but i do of the ep3's and rsx's. well since he is "rollin" in a 04 which apparently has a k24a4 im guessing he should be able to swap the heads with a k20a2 allong with the intake manifold, throttle body, & a custom CAI and just about have the equivalent of a k24a2. and since all the k series are modular then a jackson racing supercharger will fit (if he went supercharged route then the intake manifold is not needed). he may be able to fit the rsx series on there since the accords have more room under the hood and easily achieve 200-250 possibly more.
exactly...basically he just needs to do research on what will benefit him more and what will not.and at the same time he needs to stay within the K family. if i were you i'd start looking into the K24A2and theK20A2. i think those would give a nice boost in performance IF the components would fit and work properly, just do research..

Old 03-17-2008, 11:20 PM
BaDBoYNY
Unregistered

K24A2 and the K20A2 ok so like what u guys propose what kinda parts u mean intakes exaust or another ?

Quick Reply: how to get 200 - 250 hp??