Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Piecing together my f23 turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Default RE: Piecing together my f23 turbo kit

Total spent on modifying the engine was about $15k Problem with with trying to get a lot of power, is that the more you get, the more it costs to get a little more. Changing your head will change the top of the combustion chamber, and of course the dimensions and shapes of the valves and intake and exhaust channels, but the real important thing to making more boost is the cylinder walls, your crankshaft, and your rods.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

2.5" ac compatible http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/pric...aust/Downpipes for the downpipe off the turbo, seeing as its off the drag kit its a 5 bolt exaust flange but it doesnt have a flex pipe

Old 10-28-2007, 12:06 PM

Thanks for the info and links guys. KevinAccord, are you sure that is uneven port? I guess i'm gonna call em because I cant tell by the pic..Also, I think i'm gonna go external wastegate for more adjustabilty, etc.

Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 PM

that one is an uneven port, i bought that one from there, also got all the extras from them, bolts gaskets and what not

Old 10-28-2007, 07:41 PM

yeap! it's an uneven 4 sure! go for it man, it looks kool, but ask first, just in case... and Shadow, just one thing, WOW! what do u think i should do 2 get mine pumped up? i would really apreciate any help u can give me... thanxs!

Old 10-28-2007, 07:45 PM

hey i just noticed, J_Man, u got the double exhaust! do both work? don't u lose compression? plz fill me in on that...

Old 10-28-2007, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: KevinAccord

yeap! it's an uneven 4 sure! go for it man, it looks kool, but ask first, just in case... and Shadow, just one thing, WOW! what do u think i should do 2 get mine pumped up? i would really apreciate any help u can give me... thanxs!
I guess that's the manifold i'll have to go with even though it's around $400. I swear a couple months back I saw uneven manifolds on ebay for $315, oh well...... I've got 3 cars out on the car lot I'm trying to sell, so as soon as I sell one I will have some $$$ to start buying parts.....As for the exaust, its a single pipe from the header that splits into 2 pipes near the back of the car. Figured it would look better filling in both holes in the rear bumper.....

Old 10-28-2007, 08:36 PM

What do you guys think of this oil line kit???? I believe it includes everything I need....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Compl...ayphotohosting

Old 11-01-2007, 11:53 AM

it actually includes the missing link (right hand-bottom of pic) so, i don't think I used that many fittings and lines, but,i had abig headache doing mine so i would go for it if i where u...

Old 11-01-2007, 09:31 PM

I found this site that has these different downpipes for honda/acura. Not sure which one I would need but I'm just gonna post the link so I don't forget it:

http://www.spoolinperformance.com/do...c5eb10993e42ce

I also edited my first post (main list) and added the Greddy E-Manage Ultimate. A lot of people have recommended it and after reading about it, it sounds like the best way to go.

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/greul.html

Quick Reply: Piecing together my f23 turbo kit