Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 PM
Default RE: Is it worth it?

KevinAccord, what trim turbo did u go with? And do you know the measurements of your intercooler? Also, what size piping did u get/ 2.5" or 3"? I'm trying to put a list together to start piecing together a turbo kit and I am going mostly by your list in the "need ur opinion on f23 turbo" thread. Thanks

Old 08-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

well, bought an universalturbo kit from ebay... the turbo wasa T3/T4 hybrid (great turbine! very happy with it and very powerfull) , about the intercooler, i believe the measurements are: 28' x 7' x 2.5'.... , and about the piping, well, didn't do that yet since i haven't used my car a lot... just a bit... (waiting 4 the dyno!) but im planning on getting the 2.5" but i would preffer the 3" better, but I would have to make it myself, since the catbacks 4 our car's only come in a max or 2.5.... if u find a 3" catback 4 our cars let me know!!!!!!!!! well that's pretty much it... still thinking on doing some welding and making my own piping... but im really tired of making custom stuff 4 my car... i needsomerest!!!!! let me know if it was useful...

Old 08-29-2007, 04:44 PM

sorry I took so long 2 write back... my car was stolen but since it was not completly set, they couldn't take it far b4 it ran out of gas, found it 4 weeks l8r in an old farm about 30miles from where i live... thanksfully, the thieves where so stupid they only took my audio system, and didn't open the hood 2 see the turbo system, and could take the rims either(i can't believe they didn't feelorheard the system working!) well, need to do a little paint job first and some new tires...(they were flat and broken), l8r, ill take it 2 the dyno to get it set... will come back soon!

Old 08-29-2007, 09:04 PM

wow that sounds so scary. right after getting a turbo it got stolen holy ****. do you have an alarm? good thing they were RETARDS.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:07 PM

Damn bro, I think I would have cried.....Yeh I would've cried....Anyways keep us posted man

Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 PM

true... good thing they were stupid, but need 2 spend $$$ on new tires and a little paint job, but ill do that myself... i think im gonna sell it... i saw a nice civic w/ a B18 Type R.... only 7,000.... u guys think it's a good price? remember i live in Puerto Rico and cars here are a bit more expensive...

Old 08-31-2007, 08:26 AM

you just got a turbo and your selling your car already? lol. remember good deals come and go all the time so don't rush in anything.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: pyaarawala

you just got a turbo and your selling your car already? lol. remember good deals come and go all the time so don't rush in anything.
x2! Let's see the dyno results before you sell it!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:39 PM

don't worry.... im not in a hurry.... just gonna enjoy it 4 a while.... ill post the results of the dyno as soon as i can... how much u guys think my car is worth? ...w/ and w/ out the turbo.....

Old 10-02-2007, 09:19 PM

im done... @ 6psi........ went to the track @10psi and got a time of 14.187s w/ stock piping. gonna try it later w/ the catback on... guessing it's gonna do like 0.2s better... what u guys think?

Quick Reply: Is it worth it?