Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

|Now What Do We Do ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: |Now What Do We Do ?

Well if I'm going to be paying more taxes, I'm going to Canada where at least I'm not seen as criminal for what I find recreational. Is 5% of the population paying for 75% of the nations taxes not enough? This almost makes me want to pick up and leave and pursue my real dreams that aren't obtainable in this hypocritical country we live in. While it may be the best country, there is still too much room for improvement.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:48 AM

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

I'm going to Canada
Is this a joke.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:02 AM

Not in away way shape or form. What I truly have a passion for is not looked upon so highly in this country. Somehow its fine to find a passion in say brewing beer, or producing wine, but if I where to have a passion for marijuana cultivation it is immediately thought of as a criminal act. Although alcohol is much worse for you, but it's the blood of Christ isn't it?The only thing criminal that is going one is the government forcing responsible pot smoking adults to fund an illegal black market. Laws don't stop people from doing anything, it only changes how it is done. Marijuana being illegal only puts money in the hands of true criminals. I do know in the future our country will eventually see the truth.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:05 AM

Plain and simple. They cant tax the dealers or buyers,so why not make it illegal. Trust me if it were like cigarettes they will have no problem.

I love high grade. lol

Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 AM

Lol lets just say unless you know a grower or grow your own you don't know about high grade, only popcorn nugs.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: live2rice

Book a one way fair to New Zealand.
I remember in 2000 when I said now that Bush was president I would move to Canadia....well in 2004 I ended up voting for him lol. Funny how things change.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

The guy from Miami likes drugs???? (insert shocked smiley face here). Nah i'm just playing with you man, i could care less what you do with your time. There are many country where such activity is legal.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 AM

what do we do? we support him and the country, whether we voted for him or not.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 AM

ORIGINAL: live2rice

The guy from Miami likes drugs???? (insert shocked smiley face here). Nah i'm just playing with you man, i could care less what you do with your time. There are many country where such activity is legal.
I'm actually very anti-drugs pro-marijuana. I don't even drink, there is just something about pouring solvents down my throat that doesn't seem logical. And yea your right there are countries (Only 13) and even states (9 states) with decriminalized marijuana. But the DEA still feels they have the right to arrest medical marijuana patients because they feel state law is irrelevant. The DEA has been raiding LEGAL marijuana dispensaries for months and arresting sick people, at least Obama said he would take care of that. I live in one of the states with the worse drug laws.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

this is where i must disagree with you and say marijuana is a drug.

Quick Reply: |Now What Do We Do ?