Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

10 things you would...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:30 AM
Default RE: 10 things you would...

ORIGINAL: accrd94ex

1. Buy me and my girlfriend a nice house.
2. Pay off my parents house and her parents house.
3. Give evey one in my family some money so they don't have to worry.
4. Buy my dream 1971 Mustang Mach 1 w/ 428SCJ
5. Buy my Lotus Elise with K20 super charged fully built suspension
6. Invest in real estate
7. Buy house in boon docks and make a 1.3 mile road course and then next to it a 1 mile drag strip
8. Invest for college for any kids i may have
9. Never work again
10. Smoke herbs all the time
Haha I like these! Especially the one about the 71 Mustang.I think the 67 Shelby GT 500 is so overrated ever since Gone in Sixty Seconds.I also like the one about the house in the boonies.

I would also buy my wife the breast reduction she has always wanted. But I would make sure the doc left her with at least a nice "C"

Old 02-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

6. Invest in real estate
7. Buy house in boon docks and make a 1.3 mile road course and then next to it a 1 mile drag strip
9. Never work again
Haha I like these! Especially the one about the 71 Mustang.I think the 67 Shelby GT 500 is so overrated ever since Gone in Sixty Seconds.I also like the one about the house in the boonies.

I would also buy my wife the breast reduction she has always wanted. But I would make sure the doc left her with at least a nice "C"
to quote superbad, thats like slapping god in the face

Old 02-27-2008, 10:27 AM

Yeah I know. I've told her that haha.
But they hurt her back.
She's sporting a 34 FF right now. If i had to guess, that's about 25 lbs worth of jugs. Plus she can't find bras anywhere besides specialty shops where they cost a minimum of $50 a piece.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 PM

6. Invest in real estate
9. Never work again

I agree the Shelby is over rated since that movie and there is just something about that Mach 1 fastback that just turns me on along with the stock 365hp 428 it is just so damn sexy

Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 PM

ORIGINAL: live2rice

10.2 girls at once hahahahahaha
You don't need to hit the lotto to do that! Get out there and make that dream come true.

It's crazy how after gone in 60 seconds how many eleanor kits are out there. Did Eleanor exist before gone in 60 seconds? (i feel stupid for asking that

Old 02-27-2008, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: ckebottle

Did Eleanor exist before gone in 60 seconds? (i feel stupid for asking that
There were GT500's but I don't think they looked like the one on Gone in 60 Seconds (i.e. bodykit, etc..), but I am not 100% sure.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

i think i saw a show once that had the guys that designed "elanor" and they did it specifically for the movie. now there are companies that all they do is turn GT500s into "elanor"

Old 02-27-2008, 03:09 PM

i think i saw a show once that had the guys that designed "elanor" and they did it specifically for the movie. now there are companies that all they do is turn GT500s into "elanor"
That is the
Name:  weaksauce.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  15.0 KB

Rich guys buying cars ike that instead of building or restoring them themselves. That's another reason I don't like all that "eleanor" crap.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

That is the

Rich guys buying cars ike that instead of building or restoring them themselves. That's another reason I don't like all that "eleanor" crap.
I understand the whole lets buy a restored car instead of doing the work yourself for the most part. But, many guys just dont have the time or tools availible to do it themselves. Good example was my dad bought our first 79 Lil Red Express in 1986 and used it as his DD. Thenhe stopped driving it when we moved from MI to Indiana because it was getting it bad shape. Then when we moved to my old house in IL he did a few things here and there. Then when we moved where I live now, he replaced the floor panels, started working on the body, restoring the Oak wood, removing rust, and it was just waaaay to time consuming. Plus we dont have a shop or heated garage. So we sold it to a guy and his son to restore, and used the money to buy one already restored from WI. Then a couple years ago we found our first little Red with a monster of engine work done to it on eBay, but the body was still in the same shape as we had left it! You could see all the primer around all the bolts for the wood accents we had done. Thats how we knew it was ours. Just my ways of looking @ it both ways.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:55 PM

Then theres always those guys that already did the restore to a car when they were much younger, then they end up buying the same car they had when they were a kid at the barret jackson. Cant blame them for doing that, just wanting the car they had when they were a kid. With that said the Elenore is pretty darn sweet looking/sounding. The GT 350 is pretty cool too.

Quick Reply: 10 things you would...