Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Default Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Is anyone else having trouble doing searches on the forum? Every time I type anything in, it will return no results at all. Even if I type the exact name of a thread, it still won't work.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Default RE: Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Same here.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I have the same issue. Thats weird. I didnt notice it til I just tried it, I havent searched for anything in a while.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:58 PM

Yep, it's FUBAR and I'm getting pretty damnedfed up with it. There are just too many Hondaforums availablewhere things work as they should. I left yet another comment in the HAF Help and Suggestion Center a few days back. If the site was being even half-assed monitored it would have been seen and responded to. I'm just about to the end of my leash and I've noticed the absence of some MAJOR members here that contribute a huge amount of help to others. The time is limited for this site in my opinion. When you have to try many many times just to post or leave the site and come back over and over and over........well it's just not worth my time anymore. Like anyone gives a **** but you'll see less of me on here in the future.

Old 05-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Damn...I hate to lose RTexasF! Youwill be seriously missed! I love this site! I haven't ever looked for any other forums. I guess I have noticed deserthonda has not been posting as much as he used toanymore. Also...what happened to the REAL hondadude? Has he totally left the forum?

Old 05-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Hello Members...I will send this along to Patrick so that he see's the feelings in here and let's see what they can do...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 05-11-2007, 10:42 AM

THAT would be appreciated as would some response to the problems. "Be patient, we'reworking on it" just doesn't cut it anymore. It's damned exasperating for those of usthat are having problems constantly. You are fortunate if you do not. If I was enduring the same stuff on even one other forum/site I would think the problem could be on my end but that is not the case.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Glad I saw this after I postd a thread about it...I am having the same issues.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:07 PM

Speaking of people not posting - does anyone know ifdeserthonda has "left the building"?

Old 05-11-2007, 02:30 PM

don't know. hope none of you guys go.this is a good forum. i do notice that same issues also. i had two post that no one hadanswered, buti figured that either its a stupid post or no one knows the answer. I'm guilty of not answering some post because truly i do not know the answers to them. i check the forum almost daily for some inputsand get good ones from it. I also check other honda forums but this one is far better especially professionalism. other forum has members that act like kids who uses profanity and vulgar crap that we do not need. so i hope that our moderators,administrators, and whoever is dedicated to this forum do not leave.[sm=usa.gif]

Quick Reply: Is anyone else having trouble with this?