Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Default RE: Is anyone else having trouble with this?

I'm in full agreement about the folks here, they are great. It's the "mechanicals", if you will, that get my neck fur up.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:53 PM

desert had to cut back on the amount of time he was on here for more family time.... as for Hondadude I'm not sure.... but you can't get rid of wheel and I that easily!

Old 05-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

desert had to cut back on the amount of time he was on here for more family time.... as for Hondadude I'm not sure.... but you can't get rid of wheel and I that easily!
Fact is as Nasty just said, we be stayin thru thick and thin times..I been here since it started and I'm a stayin...
WheelbrokerAng

Old 05-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Tony1M

Speaking of people not posting - does anyone know ifdeserthonda has "left the building"?
He told me on the phone not to long a go that he was cutting back cause his boys were playin baseball and other sports this year plus his business really picks up this time of year. I also took him with me to another site that he helps me out with that belongs to these owners from HAF. So he has curtailed his posting quite a bit..I think I'll phone him tomorrow to tell him that you all miss him: [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 05-11-2007, 08:06 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng
I think I'll phone him tomorrow to tell him that you all miss him:
Please do. The man is a great wealth of information, this site misses him.

Old 05-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: Tony1M

Speaking of people not posting - does anyone know ifdeserthonda has "left the building"?
Hello guys ......

Elvis might have left the building but not Deserthonda
I want to say that i am really sorry for not being able to be here that much lately and help members in need ,,
the fact is that right now and for the next few wekks my schedule has been and will be murderous ,
first off i got 2 boys 1 is 16 the other 15, the 16 year old is going for the varsity basketball team next semester and he has been practicing and playing a lot with some of the members of the varsity team, my other son is in a baseball league , practice 2 times a week, games 2 times a week,( each boy ) so between practices and games, basketball and baseball , i got no time at all in the evenings

I used to be able to log on sometime in the daytime , but right now this is the busy season, which leaves me little or no time except work,, we get so busy at time i do not get to have a lunch brake ,, and to top it all off , we are in the process of moving to a different shop . ( may 24th )
so hopefully after the beginning of June and all the smoke clears at the new shop i might be able to log on in the day time ,, ( well ,, depends on the work load)
But having said all that rest assure that although it might seem like i have left the building,, I am still around ,, regretfully just not as often , i will try to squeeze in some time when i have a chance, but i cannot make any promises as to how much or how often ..
Again.... I apologize to all the members for my lack of support to your needs, but i hope you all understand my situation ..
As a matter of fact younger son has a baseball game in 45 minutes ,,, Got to run
Ciao
Gianni
OH and yeah , i have been having the same issues with the log in and kick out as you guys have ,,And RTEXASF,,, what is this thing about you thinking of leaving us ,, ?? we love you man .

Old 05-12-2007, 08:40 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I understand. Its hard when you have a lot of family and work things going on. Its just strange not seeing you around.

I will also probably be pretty scarce for the next two weeks, going to Ft Huachuca, Arizona for two weeks starting tomorrow, so Im not sure what my internet access will be like. Then when I get back my unit leaves for JRTC for about three weeks, and I wont be on at all. Of course, I dont have the mechanical knowledge that Desert has, so I wont be as sorely missed lol.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:55 PM

You will both be sorely missed. But I totally understand your situations, and I am extremely happy that both of you will be returning!.I really hope RTexasF does not leave. I do not want to,and doubt I will ever, look for another Accord Forum!
We also do not need to underestimate the wealth of knowlege that comes from other valuedmembers such as: sir_nasty, Tony1M, TexasHonda, Shadow,JimBlake, Wheelbroker, 19Accord97, yeuemmaimai, Smaglikand Marbro to name a few! All opinions are valued to me.There are still plenty of members on here that will allow us to collectively solve problems! I hope NO ONE leaves!

Old 05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Administrator

Like I said Guys...Here'sss DesertHonda...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 05-13-2007, 07:41 PM

Glad to hear from you Paisan. I simply said I would be around less often due to the hassles with the site. Truth is I can't seem to stay away even when I get good and steamed up! Take care of the family and the business first, we'll be here for your sage advice when you can give it.

Quick Reply: Is anyone else having trouble with this?