Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

bye bye accord?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Default RE: bye bye accord?

heh. i wish i had long hair thats the best idea. hahah genius actually.

it was a 2001 accord v6 ex auto leather.
the first tree i couldnt avoid. i woke up and all i saw wasa tree in my front window. then when it fell off i saw the second one coming and i t urned my wehel to the right to get off the curb and back onto the road and the airbag hit my hand. major bruise on it. looks purple. but i was still able to run my car to pull off the road. My radiator busted so tehre was coolent everywhere.

i was calculating the cost myself. its totaled for sure. 2 side panels, hood, headlights, scratches on side, alternator, radiator, bumper. this is for sure over 12k.so i guses i have to say goodbye.insurance hasn't called me yet, i went to the yard to take out my deck because i didnt haev the tools to take it out at the time.

the seatbelt really saved my life. actualy i doubtthe airbag even touch my facei had glasses on at the time and im sure if the airbag hit me the glasses would of killed my nose.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: nate122

the seatbelt really saved my life. actualy i doubtthe airbag even touch my facei had glasses on at the time and im sure if the airbag hit me the glasses would of killed my nose.
Yeah you must not have hit the airbag. Good job on wearing your seatbelt[sm=smiley20.gif]. When I was 16 or 17 I had a wreck and wasn't wearing my seatbelt and I ate the airbag in my 1990 Mustang GT. That airbag saved my life. If was the first year airbags were introduced to theMustangs too. I've worn my seatbelt ever since.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: accords own
good idea! but that has to be some LONG hair! l
not really, it just forces you to be in an awkward position, which also keeps you awake. mines no longer than ear length and i can still do it.
but i never really drive at night, so ive never actually used it in the field. lol.