Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

CAR SHOW ATHENS TN

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 08:39 PM
HoopAccord
Unregistered
Default CAR SHOW ATHENS TN

Hey Everyone my father is going to have a swap meet and car show in May and wanted to let everyone know where it is going to be and what is going on.

It is going to be at the Athens, Tn. Regional Park McMinn County Expo Hall
Saturday willl be the swap meet and sunday will be the car show.
We are hoping for 200 plus vendors on saturday and sunday, everything for imports to muscle cars. If it has to do with a car you will find it there.
We have held 4 of this in the past and have had a great showing.
If you have parts this will be the time and place to sell them.

I will have flyers and tshirts made soon.

Will have show fees and other info soon.

If you have any questions let me know I drive a truck so I will only be able to answer questions on the weekends but please ask questions.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
The web site is: www.carnutzswapmeet.com

you get on the mailing list and see all the shows we are doing this year. We are holding 4 shows. 2 in Athens Tn and 2 in Birmingham Al.
If you have anymore questions please ask[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 03-31-2007, 01:16 AM
Administrator
Default RE: CAR SHOW ATHENS TN

Hello members:
This would be a great place for some of you members with-in a few short driving hours away to get and meet together as a Honda Accord Forum Club Date also...those of you should all PM each other or start a pole to see who wants to meet there and keep in touch thru the forum...maybe his Dad can give our members reduced rates to get into the show...

What do you think?

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-31-2007, 11:04 AM
HoopAccord
Unregistered

It would be a great place for that, General admission is $5 per person, they have a camp ground next door, and about 8 hotels in the area, we also have a cruise-in site about 15 miles in cleveland tn that all the locals cruise on friday and saturday nights.

Old 03-31-2007, 12:11 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Im thinking about going for the 5th at least, depending on if my schedule will allow. Our unit has all kinds of field time coming up, but I think I'll have a gap that weekend.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:28 PM
HoopAccord
Unregistered

Web site is updated and show is up and running. We went to three cars shows this weekend and have the show in five newspapers and car part newspapers. Have 5 car clubs coming so far and need even more check out the web site and come check out the show. Thanks to allhonda tuners.

www.carnutzswapmeet.com[/align]