Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Crappy night crappy day...

Old 10-18-2007, 03:37 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default Crappy night crappy day...

This whole month has sucked and will continue to suck. Freaking girls.
I blew up last night. I have a question, if your girlfriend was in stupid play, and had to kiss two guys multiple times who you really freaking hate how would you feel? She keeps telling me its not a big deal. WTF. YES IT IS. "It doesnt mean anything" yeah well you can say that about anything. GOSH ****** Im so f'ng tired of everything WTF WTF WTF. Why do I keep having to deal with this. omg............................................... .. then her mom said I was being immature about the whole thing "aww gee, i am so sorry i am mad about my gf for 1 year 5 months if kissing two other guys, my bad. I hope your husband does the same thing and well see how you act"[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]w/e ive already put up with so much of her crap but i never do anything back. I always forgive, forgive, forgive.
what do you guys think?

Anyone want to drive to IL to cruise?! I wanna freaking go as fast as I can and run into everything

Old 10-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Crappy night crappy day...

I know how you feel, I've dated my girl for almost 4 years now and jealousy still continues, especially now that we go to different schools and live 300 miles away. But a play is a play and kissing is part of acting. How do you think actors and actresses feel about seeing their significant other kissing and portraying sex in films? Just let it go and if you love each other you'll forgive each other.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:10 PM

Is there tongue involved?
If no tongue, I wouldn't think it's a big deal.
I'm not trying to belittle the issue. That is my opinion of how I would react.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:28 PM

Is this a high school or college play or just a random theatre club?

Old 10-18-2007, 04:29 PM

Make out with her sister. That'll make it even.

but seriously, dont. lol. just make a joke out of it.
if their in drama club chances are the boy shes kissing is gay anyway. lol joking, kinda.

idk personally I wouldnt think its that big of a deal, its acting.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: nafango2

...is gay anyway. lol joking, kinda.
hahahah. agreed.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:42 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I feel sorry for you man, 300 miles is crazy! Good luck I wish you the best.

-High School play
-No tongue that I know of, but hey shes probably lying to me again
-She also has to be all over the guys, and hold a kiss for a long time
-I am in college but the guys she has to kiss are...**** I HATE THEM. Seriously, preppy, think they can do w/e they want and one of them told her she could sit on his lap because there werent any chairs left.
-And she does stupid other community plays, I also had a conflict with two of the guys there as well
-She says kissing is a part of plays, ok well how about I go to HIN and get some nice pictures of me with barely clothed women. That would **** her off to no end, but I would say "bikini contests and women dressed like that are a part of car shows, get over it" See where I am coming from. It is never fair. NEVER. I always get screwed in the end, and I dont want to end it...I really dont, but everythings getting just hard ecspecially when she does the same things over and over.

As far as actors and actresses go, that is their job and their husband or wife already know about that goinginto it.
First, I get jealous easily, and it doesnt help when other things have gone on. I have never betrayed or hurt her once, but shes done it a few times to me. Then she lies, by saying its a big deal and then last night she says I am over reacting and admits it isnt a big deal to her. She gets jealous when I hugged a girl I went to grade school with and have known longer than her. She never looks at it from any other way. For example, the hug thing, in another of the plays this guy kept poking her and hugging her so I got pissed, and then she said it wasnt a big deal, when she made a huge deal of hugging someone I have known for longer than a week. And other things that I dont need to say on here (not like that though) and its not fair. And this isnt a small relationship...we planned on getting marrried after we both are done with college.

And sorry if I am acting like a (you know). Thanks for the advice too guys...it helps alot ecspecially when you aren't flaming me. Im going on a walk and then in town, ill come back axiously to your replies. Thanks

Also, Mods, will you delete this thread when I request . Id prefer her not to see this.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:43 PM

Has she cheated on you in the past? Admitidly if it were my GF I wouldn't want to see it so I probably wouldn't go to the play. I'd show up afterwards to support her and congratulate her but take full faith and trust her to do the right thing and that it is just a part of the role. My opinion is that if you can't trust someone either find a way to trust them (deal with your own issues or confront the person on theirs) or drop the relationship. It's natural for a male to be a bit jealous it just says that you care enough about her that you don't want to lose her. But don't let that push her away. I'd sit her down and tell her that I understand it's part of her acting and that it's not for any form of personal pleasure. I would then ASK if she would mind if I didn't see the play but showed up after it was done because it makes me uncomfortable seeing that but re-assure her that I would be there at the end and I know she'll do a great job.

Don't be responsible for loosing something that's dear to you by being so afraid of that loss that you push it away.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:02 PM

nasty gave good advice there.
If you do not trust this girl/woman 100%, you need to end it now. That's the bottom line. You don't want to get stuck ina relationship if her mother is terrible.
You just got to college! Live a little! You haven't gotten to experience "jumping on the grenade" for the first time! You have a lot of living left to do!

Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 PM

maybe its what i need to do...i blame my relationship for me not going to school...i was only 17 when i got with her....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crappy night crappy day...