Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Crappy night crappy day...

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: Crappy night crappy day...

ORIGINAL: nafango2

logic > love

the heart heals.
stupidity lasts forever.
Excellent, Ill use that qoute, if you dont mind...

Old 10-23-2007, 11:38 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

go for it!

Old 10-23-2007, 01:01 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

That is hard to comply with. Ugh, we still arent perfect though...ugh.

Old 10-23-2007, 02:30 PM

Take a different approach then:
What is going on right now that is causing an issue?
Will this happen in the future?
How can you prevent it happening in the future?
If you can't and it's an issue then you have something that will never be resolved.
Can you live with it and accept it for the rest of your life with that person?

If not, then you have just proven that you have an unresolvable issue. If the two of you have an open talkative relationship then sit down and calmly go over these questions together.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Take a different approach then:
What is going on right now that is causing an issue?
Will this happen in the future?
How can you prevent it happening in the future?
If you can't and it's an issue then you have something that will never be resolved.
Can you live with it and accept it for the rest of your life with that person?

If not, then you have just proven that you have an unresolvable issue. If the two of you have an open talkative relationship then sit down and calmly go over these questions together.
I am good for awhile, and then I start getting all irritated and mad about the whole thing. I know this kiss is going to happen, so yeah, the main thing that is bugging me is how she lied to me. I told her how made it made me among other things, and she started crying. Then the next day we hung out for a bit and I was fine, but now I am just irritated again. I guess I feel that although I made a big deal out of it that night, the "effect" of it didnt last long enough, and I havent really asked if she is going to do it again. Seems like we are always running out of time. She called me, and I know she knows somethings wrong with me. I want to wait to talk to her in person to say all of this and see how we will resolve it, which I am sure will bring another fun day.....

Will it happen in the future? I would say its a good possibility since it has happened a few times before. I really just feel like I cant take anymore and I have been giving more and have been more committed than she has. But then again this is her first real relationship, but she is mature enough that she cant really use that excuse. Basically my feelings are that I will give it one last shot....and that will be it.

And I dont really want to make up before her stupid play..because I think if we do we'll be fine, then it will become an issue when the kissing starts. Even though now we are with each other about 1/12 of the time we usually are. :-/

Old 10-23-2007, 08:25 PM

ok i havnt been following this all the way but ive read up on it... i know what your going thru trust me i have experience in this area. ive been going out with my gf for about 17 months. we have our run ins but make it work. if it was in a play you need to try and let it go. i know u hate me for saying it but trust me. also try actually sitting down with the girl and talking to her and telling how you absolutly feel. from what ive experienced girls like that. also i know what it is like with other guys expecially the ones you dont like.(kissing them expecially) but i wouldnt worry about because if she really likes you it means nothing to her. and if the guys get a high off itscrewthem you are the one hangin out with her the most (remember that). let that comfort you. my gf goes to another school and her bro plays football so all the guys are at her house gawking at her 24/7 and hittin on her. but you gotta build up a tollerance. and yeah jealousy will still happen ITS NATURAL all humans do it. i do it but also at the same time my gf knows that i will get jealous so she knows not to talk about little things. but again the play can be considered big. what i think you need to do firstly is apologize to her and tell her you were wrong. i know that sucks but if she is any girl stayin with they will honor that. also you might want to surprise her with flowers or somethin idk surprise her and be subtile leave flowers and a note on her car when she will see it in front of her friends. her friends should say thats so sweet and that they wish thier man would do that. it makes them feel really good. im not sayin you should use this advice but look at it and take parts of it if you want or completely ignore it. i dont care but let me know how things go. send me an email if ya need
Chris

Old 10-23-2007, 08:56 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Thanks Chris,
I am just gonna let the play thing go as much as I can but she just lied to me again a few minutes ago so I really am about done with her. Ive already given her flowers before and appearantly im not good enough for her. Its obvious by what she does. So I am going to be thouroughly mad, play Halo 3 and ignore her for quite some time. This is so stupid. But I am not apologizing in any way shape or form...ive been the one whos had to put up with her crap from day one. [:@][:@][:@][:@]AHHHHHHHH

Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 AM

If she just lied to you again you need to end it. Period. Don't answer your phone when she calls back trying to make up with you either. It's better to quit cold turkey.
My $0.02

Old 10-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

^ x2 ...... this obviously isn't bothering her like it is bothering you.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:29 PM

If she just lied to you again you need to end it. Period. Don't answer your phone when she calls back trying to make up with you either. It's better to quit cold turkey.
My $0.02
YES!, it's getting obvious by now that you should end the relationship

Quick Reply: Crappy night crappy day...