Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Crappy night crappy day...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Default RE: Crappy night crappy day...

i agreed it sounds like it sucks but if she cant respect you enough to tell you the truth you need to prolly end it sorry[X(]

Old 10-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

lose her.
'nuff said.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Personally I can't stand being lied to. I broke up with a girl over it after 2 years of dating. I personally would probably just give her and ultimatum (I tend to try harder than most, sometimes to a fault...) and tell her that she either stops lying to you or it's done. I can tolerate a lot of things but if you don't have honesty in a relationship there can be no trust. If you don't have trust or honesty then it's hard to have any respect for them. So you can't trust them, they're not honest and there is no respect what do you have? Just my opinion, I'd talk to her in person, call her bluntly and outright on the lie(s) and tell her to either stop it or it's over, and if it should ever happen again it's done. No one deserves to be treated like that. Abuse doesn't have to be physical to be abuse.

It almost sounds like she wants out but is afraid to admit that and doesn't want to break it off. I think she is pushing your buttons on some subconcious level trying to get out of the relationship without accepting any responsibilty for it not working which allows her to play the victim role. Happens fairly often by people who are in an unstable home environment or has been the victim from a male in the past. Often times by someone who has been the victim in the house on one level or another. They don't want to end it or do anything since that would make them the agressor in the situation and they don't want you to feel like they did, when it happened so they force you to either put up with it and be miserable so that they can relate to you or force you to break up with them. Thus making them the victim once again which is what they are used to/normal for them. Not saying this is the issue or that anything has ever happened to her in the past just random psychological analysis from what I've read.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:17 PM

Well put nasty. I agree. Most women will make it out to be "all your fault." No matter if they caused it. Just be ready for her family and friends to hate you because she will lie her pants off to convince them you are the bad guy. She may even convince herself it is the truth by repetitive reinforcement of the lie.
But staying in the relationship would be worse.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Well its still going horribly. Yesterday was the first day I talked to her since Wednesday, still havent seen her since before that. I have made it 100% clear, that one more thing happens and I am gone. I dont care how much she cries....ill be gone faster than she can imagine. She finally gets it and knows I am not BS, hence by her extreme amount of crying and me saying I dont care...cry all you want but you better remember that on our 1 year and 6 months (today...what a crappy 1 1/2 year) that I told you one more time and I am gone.

Still some other things....and prolly wont call her for a few more days =:-/

Oh and even better I found out she gets to can can (sp?) on stage too. Of course thats not a big deal or anything cause people will be thinking "its just a play, its not hot"
[&o]

Well ill be going to Hooters w/ a few guys because its just a restaurant and thats what all guys think when they do in there...they dont look at the girls or anything. She got really po'd about that, and asked if I was really going to and I said idk..maybe. I will....the night of her play. It shouldnt matter...its the exact same thing, just diff. situation.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:13 PM

hmmmm that suks man ..id react the same way..like literally..

like i broke up with my gf 2 months ago wen i stated colledge shes still in highskool...

its kinda tough cuz ur not there to watch her an STUFF..but yo if u dnt trust her ..u shouldnt be together,,,dude ur in collegde like theres a million horny BUM gurls ,,,ive already tookin advantage of that factlmao

im sure u could pull it off too...this drama is too much man u dont neeed it...that wat i told myself ..

hope everything works out!

;mat

Please try to keep the posts clean. Thanks

Old 10-31-2007, 06:17 PM

no need for that drama ...to time consumming u could use that tim emoding ur car think of it that way lol

cheer up boy!!

Old 11-02-2007, 03:13 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

^ lol thanks!!

But I am still debating on going to see it or not. She wouldnt know and id prolly leave after intermission. I want to see exactly whats happeneding...but then again I dont want that crap to keep coming back to me. What do you guys think?

If im still gonna be with her? havent decided yet.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:37 PM

I think it'd kinda like watching someone get shot. You don't want to see it, you don't want it to happen and you know it will bother you for a while but you still can't look away.

I really hope the "alone time" is amazing to go through all of this. J/K

Old 11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

^lmao [8D]

Well I feel like if I dont see it I will keep asking her what happened and how exactly it was and all that. But if I do then ill always like have that image....this is hard.

Oh, and btw...tonights the night they start that stuff[&o]....what a great night being here knowing shes kissed some other dbag. Ill update when I know more.

Quick Reply: Crappy night crappy day...