Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Dash Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 08:11 AM
Default RE: Dash Kit

well i would leave a neg comment anyway

Old 06-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

trash talk! are you open to suggestions???? i have a nice one...

Old 06-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Almost A Senior Member

ORIGINAL: KevinAccord

trash talk! are you open to suggestions???? i have a nice one...

Lemme hear it...

Old 06-24-2008, 01:04 PM

First, you gotta make sure that you mention the way in which he took your money and took you a long time to get it back. Then talk about the poor communication he had and how he falsely advertized something. (You can mention any emotional problem brought by this situation)LOL, and FTW: mention that your life is never to be the same now... (the two firsts are true)

Have you guys seen the austraian dude who try to sell all his stuff including himself on ebay?

Old 06-24-2008, 10:15 PM

basically this:

EDIT- i would so go for the bottom mount (cheaper...only $30), but I dont wanna lose my center console stowaway basket-o-magic.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:31 PM

that dude in AU is crazy, wish some one would want to be an American and bid on me.do the emotional thing say something bout therapy, and your pretty much in the win.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

So what has happened?
If anything try to get ebay to send you the dash kit from another seller at their expense.
Bidding is a contract and the seller and eBay should both be held responsible.
Persistance is key....I would contact and e-mail ebay everyday.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

So what has happened?
If anything try to get ebay to send you the dash kit from another seller at their expense.
Bidding is a contract and the seller and eBay should both be held responsible.
Persistance is key....I would contact and e-mail ebay everyday.
Lol if it were only that easy, check out their user agreement. They are not responsible for the seller. The feedback system exists for situations exactly like this one. All you can do is leave feedback, nothing more.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 AM

so it's like.... u tricked me into spending my $$$ on something im not getting so i leave a comment telling everyone your evil???? that's stupid

Old 06-27-2008, 02:05 PM

I think eBay would be "stupid" to be financially responsible for either the seller or the buyer. eBay is there to provide a service, if their users don't play by the rules you leave feedback warning other users about that person. eBay wouldn't have been around too long if they had to payout money to make everyone happy. What happened here is the seller didn't want to pay the extra pennies to set the starting bid or the reserve bid higher. So briggz was lucky enough that no one was really bidding and the bidding stopped at such a low price. eBay is not responsible for making the buyer pay, or the seller ship the item. All they can do is motivate the person to do so with feedback and account restrictions. If someone scams you and won't refund you or send you your item then paypal will only freeze their account until they do so. But if they were planning to scam you, they take the funds out of the account long before its frozen and run away with your money while paypal can do nothing. Paypal does have an insurance policy to refund you if your money is stolen; but they can't take the money from the scammer. Don't believe me? Check out the user agreements for eBay and Paypal.

Quick Reply: Dash Kit