Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Depression

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Default RE: Depression

I understand they can detect it but can they detect the levels of it, I.E. did you smoke a joint last night or 20 minutes before you got in the car. Also, I believe you on their study but I know a few people that completely lack the ability to drive while high.

However, I'd say that if anything MJ should be legal and alcohol shouldn't be if we're talking in terms of harm/danger to others and yourself.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

heh.. well they probably lack the ability to drive sober too! and no, there isn't any test to find out your "intoxication level" but they can measure how much THC is in your blood.. that MIGHT be a way to measure that...

and btw nafango2, i know about 15 people above the age 65-70 that have smoked pot since they were 13-15, and they are incredibly brilliant.. dont' have that "typical stoner laugh" or talk, or any stereotypes... they still to this day are able to talk linear algebra, vector translations, and quaternions with me as if they just learned it yesterday.... and that STUFF is not something you just splurt out like you know what you're talking bout...

i'm a believer that if pot makes you any worse than you currently are, you probably would have gotten there on your own accord (no pun intended)

spz: come on man you know better than to use profanity, I've informed you of it a few times. Watch your posts so we can keep it clean.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:05 PM

Apparently, during WW1, Harrods in London sold hampers that you could send to soldiers in the trenches. Included in the hamper were hard drugs [ heroin, I think ]and appropriate syringes.

Greatest danger in pot is that it leads to addiction to tobacco.

Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM

i think weed is bad for the health... if they legalize it, they should allow ppl using it to get out of their homes for a few hours after using it... safety first!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:32 PM

I'm with Spaz and Bill Hicks (yet again) on this. Bill did a skit where he is pushing the mandatory use of pot to keep everyone from roadrage. One of the scemes is very familiar to anyone that works in a large city as I do. You hear horns blasting endlessly ..... his response is, "shut up and smoke that! ..... it's the law you know!!!" Wouldn't that be nice!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: klrspz
i'm a believer that if pot makes you any worse than you currently are, you probably would have gotten there on your own accord (no pun intended)
unless its jailtime for posession...