Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Does Lots Of People Post Here?? (Big Community?)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Default Does Lots Of People Post Here?? (Big Community?)

For some reason it seems like there aren't a lot of people who post here. Lol i've checked ever since I posted and nothing really new has popped up. I guess i'm just use to a big community over at cb7tuner since there's like soo many new posts every time I refresh. But just thought i'd ask. Later.[8D]

Old 05-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Default RE: Does Lots Of People Post Here?? (Big Community?)

This forum is not as big as some of the other forums.

Old 05-02-2006, 10:55 AM

Not a big forum but it has quite a few knowledgeable members, when I post a question I usually have 2 or 3 educated responses in a day or so. Hoepfully others will find out about it and join.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:18 PM

first off welcome to the forum and I hope you have some luck with selling those parts! Secondly you have to realize that this is an Accord Forum. The number or people out there who are accord specific vs. a generic tuneing sight is a big difference. Third thing to understand is that the forum hasn't been around for as long as you may think but it's growing exponentially... I see 1-2 new users a day.. on the weekdays

Old 05-02-2006, 05:51 PM

Well that's kool. I wasn't dissin on the forum or anything but I was j/w seeing as how i'm use to cb7tuner and such. Also how long has this forum been around?? And thanks for the welcome.. about that parts, it's been a real pain to try and sell these. Lately i've been thinking about throwing everything in the car and sending it away to a junkyard but i'm not sure. Heh we'll have to see!

Old 05-02-2006, 06:42 PM

as I'm sure you noticed from our wanted section there are people evey few weeks or so that are looking for parts for that year. If you haven't already posted some starting prices and possibly a few pictures I'm sure that would help immensly. I feel your pain though, it's taken me about 3-4 weeks just to sell a perfect H&R Cup kit for dirt cheap... I just can't see giving the junk yard that much money though.. You'll sell some stuff I'm sure

Old 05-02-2006, 07:14 PM

Well I have prices on half of the stuff up there. And then as for pics, I can get pics of anything at anytime you want besides rain and night. I have tons of pictures but it'd take me like 5 posts to post 'em all up. I've emailed the 4/5 people I saw and posted in their threads. I havnt checked my email so i'm gona do that now. But yeah...

Old 05-02-2006, 09:17 PM

just keep reading the threads is the best advice I can give you... Like even right now there is someone looking for the window tracks for some power windows (thread title is Window help or something like that....) I bet you'll get at least some of it sold