Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Dr. Orbuch and Chelsea k a journalist speak out about accord drivers. MSN article

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Default Dr. Orbuch and Chelsea k a journalist speak out about accord drivers. MSN article

My home page is MSN and i found an interesting article about what a car will tell about its drivers. I scanned through all the different cars and I found the accord, heres what it read tell me your thoughts on it

The car: A Honda Accord or other sensible sedan

What the car says about its owner: Someone who drives this practical vehicle is most likely educated and intelligent, Dr. Orbuch says. “This driver probably likes discussing politics and is very well-read and mature,” she explains. “People who drive these kinds of cars don’t take big risks in life, but hey, that mentality has served them well up to now!” What you may find pleasantly surprising is that the driver probably has a lot of savings socked away. “This kind of person has invested his or her money well and may very well be enjoying a cushy lifestyle, but is just smart enough to know that a car is a horrible investment,” she explains. Ultimately, he or she cares about value, not flash.

What the car says about its owner’s love style: Its owner will most enjoy someone who likes to converse about life, Dr. Orbuch suggests. “He or she thinks that support, friendship, and honesty are essential to a good healthy relationship,” she says. Additionally, he or she probably doesn’t mind spending a lot of money on a mate—“especially when it comes to travel, fabulous hotels, and great restaurants,” she says. The thinking is: “I save when I can to splurge when I want.”

pretty interesting huh? well there are many more cars listed like BMW, Hybrids etc. so if you want to see more, here is the full link
http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...&GT1=10287

Old 08-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Default RE: Dr. Orbuch and Chelsea k a journalist speak out about accord drivers. MSN article

I actually kind of agree with that..... It's not 100% accurate but it is very well done and probably fairly accurate.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Default RE: Dr. Orbuch and Chelsea k a journalist speak out about accord drivers. MSN article

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

I actually kind of agree with that..... It's not 100% accurate but it is very well done and probably fairly accurate.
i posted this on HondaSociety too. its mostly true about me. im a saver, but i like to splurge when the time is right.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

interesting...i agree with being a saver and splurging though...