Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

has this ever happened to you

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Default has this ever happened to you

well im 20 and i HAD a girlfriend as of today...well im in Texas right now and she called me cuz she found out i was screwing off like 2 years ago with another girl from work...i know somebody that worked with me told her so right now im so mad that i cant be over there and try to explain and to top it off i cant leave training and i have another two weeks left so i guess im just letting it go...bad thing is we have a son together..im so stressed...anybody been in a similar situation? P.S: now im worried that she may go to scratch my car[:@]

Old 08-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Default RE: has this ever happened to you

SHEEEEEEEEEEEE-IT!!... I haven't been in that situation especially with a child involved but I feel for you. It is usually the other way around for me-the girl is cheating on me[&:](it has happened with more than one girl too and there is no "sex" so it isn't that)That would really **** me off if someone told my gf that I messed with another girl 2 yrs ago. It was two years ago, LET IT GO!

Old 08-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

wouldnt this be considered old news? how long were you together when it happened? who told her?

Old 08-05-2007, 10:56 PM

thats exactly what i told here its old, but she was so angry it really got to her...she said she was going to get custody and she didn't want to see me when i got back to California and such....it really sucks that i have 2 more weeks out here in Texas ..there's nothing i can do, i usually like to handle situations like this in person, not over the phone...we've been together for 3 years...so the 1st year is when i screwed off...im assuming one of my so called friends snitched cuz none of her friends knew...i already threatened one suspect

Old 08-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

ahhhhhh, see i dont have this prob cause i dont have girlfriends, just hook ups. my girlfriend is my car, and shes doesnt get pissed when i drive other cars lol.

but that sucks for you, i would def go talk to her in person when you get back.

I hope for you, and your kids sake that she decides to put the past behind you guys, and concentrate on the future.

btw, time to crack some skulls with your old co-workers

Old 08-06-2007, 12:03 AM

trust me man, im ready to throw it down with whoever did this

Old 08-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

yeah...somethin that happened 2 yrs ago...i mean, she found out, that sucks, but you did it, and catchin **** for it is expected....give her a couple days to think about it...really not much else you can do...

Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 PM

yea she needs to think about it. Because there is a child involved. I wouldn't care if there wasn't a kid, I would just find a different girl. But the kid is what would tie the knot with me.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:58 PM

I suppose it's to late to play the denial card..... In the future if you don't plan on coming clean about something like that and you are confronted about it, stop, take a second to think who it may have been then say "did such and such say that? That's a load of BS, at least they could have said it was done more recently to make it more believeable. Thanks for not believing him honey, I can't imagine why someone would say something like that. A Person would have to be crazy to think that was true with us...." Then comes the "but he said you did..." and you play the "We've been together for 3 years and you won't trust my word over some random guy? I thought we had a good relationship but apparently you don't trust or respect me..."

That's how it'd go with me anyway... If I was ever in that situation that is....Your GF isn't going to read this is she?

Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 PM

Well put Sir Nasty...
Too bad i dont date any blondes

Quick Reply: has this ever happened to you