Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

I was permanently banned from Honda-Tech

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Default I was permanently banned from Honda-Tech

I was just recently banned from Honda Tech for "trolling" on my very first ban. It really irritated me that the moderators there would be so harsh as to permenantly ban me, it was my first ban. I was warned before then but I was never banned. I just want people to be more aware of the injustice that has been committed by the moderators at Honda Tech. I am extremely displeased and plain angry at the fact.

If someone can appeal to the moderators are HT, that would be appreciated. My SN was "Mishako129". "toyomatt84" was the moderator who permenately banned me on my first ban.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Just don't go there anymore..I used to hang out there and saw too much bull-stuff that I didn't like either..I only go there now to see what they are doing..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 11-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Super Moderator

What did you do to get banned?

Old 11-16-2013, 05:37 PM

From what it looks to me, you were trolling, you got a warning, it appears you ignored the warning, and then got banned.

While I agree it may have not been right to get a perma-ban, you did get warned, and ignored the warning, so you really can't blame anyone but yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if H-T has a "one strike and you're out" policy, because of how large the forum is, and how many members they have to deal with.

Maybe just don't troll so hard in the future?

Last edited by hondafreak91c; 11-16-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by hondafreak91c
From what it looks to me, you were trolling, you got a warning, it appears you ignored the warning, and then got banned.

While I agree it may have not been right to get a perma-ban, you did get warned, and ignored the warning, so you really can't blame anyone but yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if H-T has a "one strike and you're out" policy, because of how large the forum is, and how many members they have to deal with.

Maybe just don't troll so hard in the future?
"Don't troll so hard in the future" lol its more like I was the one getting trolled. The very definition of troll is,
"To submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response."
That was never the aim of my posts. The "gurus" over there wanted to just tell me what to do and when I refused and saw it from my perspective, they freaked out like I committed a grave offence. They don't treat people right over there anyways they act like snobs and if you're not savvy at fixing and modding cars you're a complete idiot who deserves to be looked down on. I think half the people there need to go to some kind of rehabilitation for their obsession with car tuning, they have problems. Its like religion to them it has to be perfect or its wrong. They would talk all kinds of sh#$ about my accord wagon and say its a pos just because it has some imperfections and say I do crappy work.

I did take it too far at times I agree, but that was only because of their own trolling tactics, I was retaliating to their own trolling. And the moderators didn't have to ban me like that. If the forum is so big like you say then they should have more moderators working. A professional/decent moderator would never permanently ban someone on their first offence, even if it was for "trolling". As if I meant to **** people off, I was only speaking my mind.

Last edited by mishakol129; 11-16-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator
Talking

Well lets just keep it clean here on HAF. We like it that way here and will keep it that way going forward....if we don't Ang won't let us post for free YOUR RIGHT ON THAT BUDDIE...

Attached Images  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 11-17-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Because I Like Too. :)
Old 11-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator