Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

man juice in salad, another reason why I didn't eat lunch at school

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default man juice in salad, another reason why I didn't eat lunch at school

Student Accused Of Putting Bodily Fluids In Food
Wheaton North Student Said To Have Put Semen In Communal Salad Dressing
Get breaking news alerts

Mike Puccinelli
Reporting
(CBS) WHEATON, Ill. A student at Wheaton North High School is accused in a vulgar case of food tampering. Police say he put his bodily fluid into salad dressing in the school cafeteria.
CBS 2 news partner The Naperville Sun had the tip on the story. CBS 2's West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports a letter is going home to parents warning about the possible health hazard.
The student, a senior, is not in school at this time. School officials first learned of the case of food tampering late Tuesday.
At Wheaton North High School the mission is to create self-directed students who make sound decisions. Last week one of those students decided to do the unthinkable when officials say he spiked a container of cafeteria salad dressing with his own semen.
Police say an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.
"An act occurred that could have physically harmed someone at the school, but no one was physically harmed," said Commander Joseph Eversole of the Wheaton Police Department.
Police were called into the investigation by District 200 superintendent Gary Catalani. He did not want to talk on camera and asked us to hold the story so parents would learn what happened in letters that were put in first class mail today.
But students say it's too late, and everyone knows about the incident already.
And everyone is universally repulsed.
"The whole school is disgusted," said senior Brian Corcoran.
"That's got to be the sickest thing I've ever heard in my life," said Nick Anderson, also a senior student.
"It's just pretty gross that someone would actually do that," said senior Edward Lee.
"It's been going on for a month. That's what we've all been hearing," said senior Katie Muir, but school officials say their investigation has shown that it happened just once, last Wednesday.
They say the student admitted he put the semen into a container of ranch dressing in the student commons dining area. And officials have determined that the contents could have been ingested during the last lunch period on Wednesday and during all five lunch periods on Thursday.
The superintendent sought to reassure saying, "We want to make sure every precaution is taken and we're doing that. We've changed protocols with food service containers to ensure this never happens again."
From now on the condiments in all 20 schools in the district will only be available in individual packets or in large containers, making them very difficult to tamper with.
The district notified the DuPage Department of Health, who did not return calls for comment Thursday. Many of the students are concerned, as ingesting semen can spread HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases.

END OF STORY

What in the world was this guy thinking? they should chop his nuts off......just because he likes to eat his own man juice, does not mean every one else does.........

think it's fake?

Here's the linkage

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348184146.html

Old 12-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Default RE: man juice in salad, another reason why I didn't eat lunch at school

I just vomited in my mouth. Why?

Old 12-18-2006, 08:44 PM

I don't think it's fake.... and I'm honestly not the least bit suprised by it... People do incredibly stupid stuff all the time... It was fairly common in my school for kids to try and mess with each other... unscrewing the top of the salt/pepper shakers so that is spills everywhere, put celophane over the top and screw the lid on, switch the salt and sugar, or mix them, not to much about bodily fluids but I'm not suprised that someone said "Hey Beavis, Huh, huh, huh, yeah butthead?" "Why don't you man juice that ranch it'd be funny.... yeah yeah.... Man juice is funny..."

Not suprised but I'm glad that I didn't go to school there!

Old 12-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I'll pass on the man ranch [sm=noooo.gif]

Old 12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

[sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=outcold.gif] Thats freaking disgusting! Not to mention the fact that I get a salad everyday to avoid Aramarks version of food...and my salad dressing of choice (of the 2 offered)? You guessed it....ranch. Plus Wheaton isnt all that far away from me....I swear if someone did that at my school they would be eating those pink circle thingys found in urinals for lunch. Plus thats not only gross but theres is a risk hat could affect someone for life if he has an STD or something.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:11 PM

*LOL* urinal salad..... It's just sad to think that he even has the ability to re-produce...

Old 12-20-2006, 12:42 PM

I went to that high school many years ago. Unfortunately, it's true. Bored rich kids.