Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Myspace..? Facebook..?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Default Myspace..? Facebook..?

Overated.
End of Story
If ur not in highschool and ur older then 18 get rid of it.
And for the gals and guys in college ur a loser.

Well said. Well Done.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Myspace..? Facebook..?

I have a facebook, deleted my myspace ages ago. It's great if you use it for what it was intended for: staying in touch with people who are at different schools. I don't have (much) of that frilly crap everyone puts on theirs.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:42 PM

I have both. And mine has no added frilly crap. i use it solely to stay in touch with people I live far away from. Plus it is good to catch up with people you haven't seen in years if they are members. I don't think it is overated. being 25 now, I have lost touch with many many people I was friends with in high school as well as some in college (I graduated 3 years ago)

Old 04-22-2008, 01:44 PM

I live in vegas and grew up in chicago, 1700 miles away from family and friends

That being said there are two kinds of people who use myspace, children and child molesters

Sorry, its true

Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 PM

Its my opinoin. That is all its all drama if ur not married. or should i say everything about those two sites are drama even if u are married.

Dudes who have myspace - To much of themselves
Chicks who have myspace - To much of themselves (s*uts, w*ores, tr*mps)

ITS ALL ABOUT THE CAMERA ANGLES!

Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM

I haven't logged onto my myspace acct in nearly 2 years now. I keep in touch with friends via aim and email. I do kind of feel i'm out of the loop b/c some people announce events in their lives only on their myspace blogs oh well. I'm kind of glad I don't go on my acct anymore b/c I might get beat up by high school cheer leaders

Old 04-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I agree with everyone in that it's overrated and has just become amarketing/molesting tool, but I really only use it to keep in touch with people. My profile pic is of my totaled Accord, not me taking pictures of myself in the mirror lol.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:15 PM

haha.^^ Happened already to me

Old 04-22-2008, 02:44 PM

I dont like MYspace at all. It's ridiculous and annoying. The bathroom pictures are stupid, and there's no reason for 12 yr olds to post pics of themselves online.
Facebook on the other hand is much more useful for me. I'm in college and it keeps me informed on events, gatherings, groups I'm apart of and of course to keep in touch with friends and family. I actually got back in touch with friends that moved away when I was in 2nd grade thru Facebook and hung out with them when they came to New York. But Facebook is getting kind of annoying bc of all the applications and games there putting on now. The developers of the apps actually get paid pretty good so theres gonna be a lot more applications.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:48 PM

thats why i said in the begining that its overated only because of the new shi*t they keep adding to both websites...like there trying to compete or w.e... its just another site to get peds eyes on the youngins like 10-15 who look like 20 yr olds. :uts on mommys makeup, high heal shoes, short milf skirts ETC.."

Quick Reply: Myspace..? Facebook..?