Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Myspace..? Facebook..?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Default RE: Myspace..? Facebook..?

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

I have both.
However I dont use Facebook b/c all people do is send you stupid requests to add this application or go on the Orgeon Trial. Absolutely stupid.
lawl
I guess you must not be old enough to appreciate the awesomeness of Oregon Trail. when i was in elementary school all we had were thosesorry Apple IIE computers and the only game we had that was worth anything was Oregon Trail. Playing it is kind of like bringing up old memories from elementary school. My wife was addicted to it for a while. Now I call it "Heroin Trail."

Old 04-23-2008, 03:55 PM

Thanks to me your all making friends off HAF lmaooo (HAPPY HONDA LOVERS) aww how cute pshhh[sm=gears.gif]

Old 04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I have no problems with either site and I have accounts on both. My sister made me do Myspace and I actually use it a lot. I only got on FB after the Virginia Tech shooting because I found out that it was being used for people to get in touch via the "I'm ok at Virginia Tech" group. I hardly log onto FB. MS does get annoying if you have friends that are really spam-bots. I keep my profile public and I do accept people that I don't know, but if I don't hear from them for a while or their posts are ads or other BS, they're gone immediately! That said, I have friends across the country that I keep in touch with ...... about 30 or so.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:32 PM

I primarily use FB. I get tired of all the crazy myspace pages that take forever to load. Then on half of them you can't even read any words because the moron who set their page up made the background the same color as the text.
I like how everybody's page on FB is relatively the same so you can easily see what you want to see on their profile and not have to search around for half an hour for something that may not even be on the page. I also think FB has far better stuff on there to search around. I checkFB at least once a day.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd
the only game we had that was worth anything was Oregon Trail.
I think you are forgetting Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego! LOL.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:26 PM

It's funny seeing your pictures. It's odd putting a face to a username now, and I thought calling Jon by his first name was odd at first.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:38 PM

<<< ----- www.myspace.com/aarontheengineer

Old 04-23-2008, 10:16 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

I have both.
However I dont use Facebook b/c all people do is send you stupid requests to add this application or go on the Orgeon Trial. Absolutely stupid.
lawl
I guess you must not be old enough to appreciate the awesomeness of Oregon Trail. when i was in elementary school all we had were thosesorry Apple IIE computers and the only game we had that was worth anything was Oregon Trail. Playing it is kind of like bringing up old memories from elementary school. My wife was addicted to it for a while. Now I call it "Heroin Trail."
You have me all wrong! I too loved the Oregon Trail! Every once n' awhile our teacher would select one lucky student to play the game. I ALWAYS did the spear fishing thing!

Old 04-24-2008, 01:01 PM

ORIGINAL: finch13

my email is my name @comcast.net. I'm too lazy to PM right now. KevinAccord, you haven't been on in ages. How are things with your dad and the fam?

My dad and I are ok... that's the only fam member i've got in PR so it's just us... thanxs for asking! and John... Thanxs for the PM... One more thing... what's your name finch? Just brandon?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:18 PM

Wow, thought my last name was in my profile. It's Lutz, pronounced Loots not Luts damnit!

Quick Reply: Myspace..? Facebook..?