Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Old Official OFF-TOPIC Thread Is Done

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 02:03 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
Tyler:
When was the last time you read the New Member Posting Rules?
Go there and read them..these are the guidelines /rules that I have
the validity to delete or ban you from this site. It's up to me or my
moderators to make that call.
If you want to stay in here with your friends and post with us..I give you this last chance to STOP the bull...
Angelo
Here are the rules:

#1 There will be no flaming within this forum. Flaming or otherwise offensive posts will be edited, locked or deleted.
Please remember that access and use of this site is a privilege, not a right.
All or any posts can and will be deleted and the member/user banned from this site without
warning or exception. The decision of the forum Administrators and Moderators will be final.

#2 There will be absolutely no post whoring anywhere in HAF. [That's posting post's without content, just a smiley or silly expression.] Or Bumping, thanks, or almost any one word phrase-things such as those.

If you need to speak with an individual Please-PM them if it's something about a sale for instance or something that
is personal in nature.

#3 No course/Foul language or Nudity/or Gorey pictures will be tolerated. Young people view this site as well as people at work where it's not appropriate.

#4 When posting a question please give us a detailed title and explanation so we may get an accurate idea of what your question is before we go spouting off ideas of what the solution may be.

#5 There is to be no advertising here at HondaAccordForum.com without prior permission from either myself or Ralph. So if you would like to advertise, setup a link exchange or so forth please contact Amanda at Amanda@HondaAccordForum.com.

Rule #6... If you want to sell in your new forum, then YOU have to put in the CITY, TOWN etc: plus the State and Zip Code where You live..No Exceptions..if not done..we will Blank out your ad...
Please fill in the New Members details sections, add the additional information and put in your auto's information in the signature area of the profile..This Is All A Must Do For You ..

Rule # 7...
In addition, we don't want you uploading a salesweb site link, picture/graphic and linking it at another site. It steals our server space and robs our members of a faster HAF. So, if you go to another site and plan to display a picture with a URL that starts with: "http://www.HondaAccordForum.com/.........." PLEASE DON'T. We can and will ban you for stealing bandwidth. **

Thanks everyone!! This keeps HAF running FAST!

These rules can be and might be amended over time.

~Angelo
Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 04-26-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:06 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
And now your jumping on Danny...STOP the Bull Tyler!
You edited my post yet again. I am simply asking why.

My original post asked/stated that you requested/informed us that we cannot use * or $ or any other symbols in place of curse words. So why are you allowing it now?

Old 03-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Administrator
Exclamation

And your point is? Yes those are the rules..I keep a copy of them on the wall in front of my desk Tyler.

You don't understand rule #1

Old 03-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ang not trying to be a jerk but Hitler kept a sheet of his rules on his desk as well

Old 03-12-2010, 11:56 AM

Ang don't lock this thread, delete it...

Old 03-12-2010, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by t00fatt
Ang don't lock this thread, delete it...
But I have so many good memories. Learning about weed from fatty, how to pick up chicks from chris, how to deal with a girlfriend from cam, and whom I want to be when I grow up

Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by status
But I have so many good memories. Learning about weed from fatty, how to pick up chicks from chris, how to deal with a girlfriend from cam, and whom I want to be when I grow up
Alec

That's great for you...your memories will live on in your mind...I will leave this post open as long as you stop the Mini Flaming that you are directing at me...It is Not Open for any discussion about your words directed against me and I will not allow it..enough said..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 05-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Administrator

Hey a google bot is looking at how to get in here today..Hello Bot1