Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Valentines Day!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:38 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default Valentines Day!

I wish all of you a happy Valentines day, and hopefully you didn't forget to get something for the someone special. Otherwise...you'll be in the doghouse for quite some time! But really, you should not be on here! Don't get caught or you might make her mad.[sm=badidea.gif][sm=smiley17.gif]

And, if she forgot to give you something (highly unlikely) I think you should recommend a full cleaning of the Accord! hahaha

Old 02-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Default RE: Valentines Day!

Happy valentines day. Ive already seen some people quite upset at school. Really remember to not screw things up!

Show some love to your accords today to! dont abuse your car.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:36 PM

I hate valentines day, I think it's worthless and so I set the standard when I first started dating my wife that this holiday sucks and is a lame excuse for some guy who is a jerkoff 99% of the year to be nice for one day when he should be treating her like a princess all the time (unless she's worthless then kick her to the curb....)...

Sorry if this brings anyone down! Enjoy the day if you like it and Happy Valentines Day to you and your loved ones!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:32 AM

happy valentines day to all you accord lovers

Old 02-15-2007, 10:07 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

I hate valentines day, I think it's worthless and so I set the standard when I first started dating my wife that this holiday sucks and is a lame excuse for some guy who is a jerkoff 99% of the year to be nice for one day when he should be treating her like a princess all the time (unless she's worthless then kick her to the curb....)...

Sorry if this brings anyone down! Enjoy the day if you like it and Happy Valentines Day to you and your loved ones!
DUDE! I feel the exact same way! I think its a bs, made up holiday to get people to spend more money. Its a load of cr@p. However, its my wifes favorite holiday, so I have to participate.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM

Although I enjoy reading everything by SirNasty this is one I disagree with. You may feel that way but deep down inside she does not.It's only a great/worthless day if you decide to make it that way. Our VDay consisted of: some new living room furniture, a new windshield for my Lady's car (not planned), cards, chocolates, and a delayed trip to Red Lobster until the next day. Theevent is what you want to make of it, ours was wonderful.........and expensive. Not by choice, that's just the way it happened. For those of you in big towns, Red Lobster is a biggie where we live.

Old 02-16-2007, 08:04 AM

ORIGINAL: poser_pilot6

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

DUDE! I feel the exact same way! I think its a bs, made up holiday to get people to spend more money. Its a load of cr@p. However, its my wifes favorite holiday, so I have to participate.
I agree too! It's totally corporate america trying to get everyone to spend a buck on stuff that doesn't matter. I bought myself a Wii for Valentines day and borrowed a controller from a buddy and played wii sports with my girl for like 3 hours = ). That's the way to do it lol.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i agree with you Sir in some ways, each day should be a special day for the one you love,, showing her love and affection .. hold her and kiss her and let her know how much you love her and how much she means to you ...
However valentine Day is a day dedicated solely to HER.. she feels extra special.especially receiving a little more extra attention . name me a woman who does not like to receive flowers from a loved ones ,, again it should not happen only on valentine day but on many days of the year ..
How about MOTHER'S DAY .. same thing ,no ? Father's day ?? again every days should be a parent's day for all they have done and continue to do for their kids ,, but those particular days in the year it makes it just a bit special for them,, Imagine having a day of the year dedicated solely to you ..

Ehy how about birthdays ??

Old 02-17-2007, 01:40 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: deserthonda

i agree with you Sir in some ways, each day should be a special day for the one you love,, showing her love and affection .. hold her and kiss her and let her know how much you love her and how much she means to you ...
However valentine Day is a day dedicated solely to HER.. she feels extra special.especially receiving a little more extra attention . name me a woman who does not like to receive flowers from a loved ones ,, again it should not happen only on valentine day but on many days of the year ..
How about MOTHER'S DAY .. same thing ,no ? Father's day ?? again every days should be a parent's day for all they have done and continue to do for their kids ,, but those particular days in the year it makes it just a bit special for them,, Imagine having a day of the year dedicated solely to you ..

Ehy how about birthdays ??
I very much agree. Sure its costly, but c'mon its once a year.

Think about it, just make it a special day. Memories are something you cant go back and create.