Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Default What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Everyone has a car, (Make, Model) or Driver (Type, or name if you wanna get specific) who really pisses them off. Tell what and why!

-For me, the car I can't stand is the Honda/Acura Integra!
I think it's because everyone I've ever seen with an integra just acts like their s*** doesn't smell! They all see my car and floor it. There was one with like a guy and his wife. I didn't even mean to step on the gas hard, the enginedidn't even get past 3, but I blew off the light! A few lights later, Ihad to stop, and they pulled up beside me again, theblonde lady in the passenger seat was laughing at me! I realized how serious I'd been. We both had a slow start and the dude started racing me! We kept up until my turn and I waved as he blew by. It was funny in a cosmic sorta way. But yeah. Hate the Integra. S*** don't stink and all. They just kinda give me the heebie jeebies I guess...

Anyway, what about the rest of you?

Old 12-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Personally, I hate the preppy, 16-20 year old, Mustang guys. Their parents buy them a $10k-20k Mustang and cut 'em loose. It's nothing against Mustangs really, just some of the drivers. The couple of them that I know always race cars that they know they can beat, 4banger Honda's, Acuras, etc. Never race anything worthy... Oh yeah and they think there don't stink. But just wait until I get a SR20 motor pushing 300hp swapped into my 240sx...Look outMustang

Hey My Friend..watcha you mouth with the bad words [sm=nono.gif]

Old 12-02-2007, 09:35 PM

YEAH! Thats the way! Do something about it if you got the time and motivation!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Almost A Senior Member

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

Personally, I hate the preppy-, 16-20 year old, Mustang guys. Their parents buy them a $10k-20k Mustang and cut 'em loose. It's nothing against Mustangs really, just some of the drivers. The couple of them that I know always race cars that they know they can beat, 4banger Honda's, Acuras, etc. Never race anything worthy... Oh yeah and they think there don't stink. But just wait until I get a SR20 motor pushing 300hp swapped into my 240sx...Look outMustang
Haha got to love some of the idiots out their with their V6 mustang with its 180hp thinking it has 300. I don't hate any type of car just certain type of drivers. Drivers who get one the freeway and cut across right to the fast lane like they're the only one on the road. Most of the time these people speed like there's no speed limit and swerve through lanes. Good thing cops have been steppin it up in my town so about half the time I see them pulled over down the road a few mins after I called the cops.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

UH OH! Jman versus 5sp.

personally, i hate kids whose parents plop a nice new car in their lap.
even like a $9k car. It pisses me off.

http://www.fundistraction.com/2007/0...-over-new.html now this is just rediculus. You dont want it? give it to me!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:46 PM

It's not really the car or the driver but the red cadillac car comercial. They just sound way too smug in that comercial.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:55 PM

Oh my gosh. That girl makes me want to slug her,in' spoiled [8D]! Man. When I got my grandad's car (free), I freakin' cried on the ground! I was so happy! That made me sick to watch. My gosh. That video is a testament to human stupidity

(In reply to trav20,) I know how you feel man. I know what you're talking about. "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" Shut up already. It's just a CTS. Well, still.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:58 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Corvettes, Camaros, Cobalts...Oh wait. Anything Chevrolet.

Dodge builds the SRT-4, Chevy builds a Cobalt SS and all the Cobalt owners think they are faster. Wrong.
Dodge comes out with the Viper. Chevy claims their Corvette is faster and its a better deal. Vipers are handbuilt, offer better handling and performance than the Vette. They are only faster this year. Dodge will build a 600hp Viper, so of course Chevy would rather turbocharge their v8 instead of actually building a worthy engine. Cant wait to see what Dodges response will be to that hehe
Ah yes, and Chevy still claims to have built the first motor with more than 1hp for every cubic inch. Wrong again.
Oh, and the fact that most Vette owners dont know a spark plug from a gas cap and at car shows they act like rich folks [8D]anyone outside of their little corvette clan. You can keep you Corvettes out of the car show....if I want to see one I can go to the Chevy dealer.
Oh and SUVs with one person in them. Drive a mini-van and get off your dang cell phone.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:01 PM

WOMEN in Minivans/SUVs that nearly drive into you! I know how you feel there!

Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Women, 40-50 driving those Lexus SUV's who always ride your a**!!!!!!! Oh wait, my mom does that, only she drives a Lincoln...... Damn you mom!!!!

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?