Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

ORIGINAL: falkore24
Hey!!! I'd love to have a Vette!!! I think that I know a little about cars ..... hmmm, maybe I need to forget some stuff before I buy one!!!
I'd like an old 70's model Corvette Stingray with a 4 speed (or 5 speed swapped in) and an LT1 or LS1 crate motor slapped in there.

Old 12-03-2007, 10:54 AM

I totally agree with the Vette thing, where i live its like the civic of the town. Everyone has one. But the car that gets on my nerves the most is the M3 and their drivers, always some guido jerk who thinks hes cool with his smug princess GF in the passenger seat blasting some horrible house music. Now i like the car, i would never drive one cause of the image it has around here. My very first car was an 89 Nissan Sentra, and i was so thankful to get that one, to this day i still miss it. I also had a ride in a 69' stingray in baby blue, it was so loud and so fast. I loved it, i felt so classic just sitting in it. Personally i dont mind the kids in the civics/integras becuase you have to start somewhere, what i hate is that they think the car is fast with just an exhaust. And the giant wing just makes me laugh, i love seeing it cause its always worth a good chuckle.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:09 AM

I desperately want a mid 70's stingray with a T-top built soup-de-bollocks with a blower.... it's my mid life crisis car I've decided.

As for the ones that anger me, honda's with a big ol' park bench and really old people that are half senial (sp?) and shouldn't be driving but their license doesn't expire for a few more years.... To me they are a HUGE safety hazard.

We had a guy come in and buy a car, he had a license, and he was LITERALY confirmed mentaly disabled, but they gave him a drivers license anyway so we had to sell him a car or risk getting sued.... (his "handler" later stepped in and made him return the car so we took it back and refunded him...)

Old 12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

1) Any car with a wing large enough to take off
2) Cars that have way too much exhaust output, and are running reaaaaaal rich
3) Any car with a fart exhaust
4) Hummers... All of them except military grade. Street-legal hummers are ugly, useless, and wasteful!
5) Cars that dodge in and out of traffic to get that extra car length in front of you (ending up at the same place you are, or they don't advance forward enough compared to the scare they're causing for those he passes)
6) 18 Wheelers... I hate 18 wheelers, esp. as I pass under a bridge with them.. I have a fear they'll hit the overpass and it'll crumble on me (hey, it's almost happened 4 times now!)
7) Tailgaters

Those are the types of cars that make me wanna ram them...

Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM

Hey Spaz .... how do you feel about Volvo's lately!!! LOL

Old 12-03-2007, 11:33 AM

It wasn't the volvo's fault.. it was the driver's fault... which was an idiot, and probably doesn't have a drivers license!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:38 AM

i disagree with the whole vette driver thing. Theres a guy in the college course im taking that drives a vette. Manual, of course, and he knows cars. He actually works for snap-on, so of course he knows cars.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Almost A Senior Member

ORIGINAL: Fenix

I totally agree with the Vette thing, where i live its like the civic of the town. Everyone has one. But the car that gets on my nerves the most is the M3 and their drivers, always some guido jerk who thinks hes cool with his smug princess GF in the passenger seat blasting some horrible house music. Now i like the car, i would never drive one cause of the image it has around here. My very first car was an 89 Nissan Sentra, and i was so thankful to get that one, to this day i still miss it. I also had a ride in a 69' stingray in baby blue, it was so loud and so fast. I loved it, i felt so classic just sitting in it. Personally i dont mind the kids in the civics/integras becuase you have to start somewhere, what i hate is that they think the car is fast with just an exhaust. And the giant wing just makes me laugh, i love seeing it cause its always worth a good chuckle.
Don't forget BMW's with a fake M3 badge on it.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:40 PM

I would also like to amend the Vette comment, i also like the Grand Sport, that car is Sa-weet

Old 12-03-2007, 01:22 PM

SUV's and huge trucks!
they're big, annoying, and gas guzzlers.

i hate it when im at a stop sign trying to make a right turn on a busy street, and some huge suv or truck pulls up next to me trying to make a left. that literally blocks out my view and i cant make a safe turn until that idiot moves...and it usually takes them a while to make a left turn because the street is so busy.

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?