Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

they all look like twins its sad.... i had a blowout back in 7th and 8th grade which was 6-7 yrs ago. and they still think its in style. Orange looking fist pumping gellhead guidos. And yes finch ive seen the Powerthirst vids lol.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Oh... more cars I hate: Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky. What a damn joke of a "sports car". They're to 30-year-old baby boomers as the Corvette is to the mid-life crisis 50-year-old.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:35 AM

What about ASTRO VANS! id love to drop some chrome bling bling rims on those tinted all out and put leds and black my tailights. oo AND A EXHAUST TIP.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

ORIGINAL: JkillaAcc02

people who drive in shopping carts with spoilers bigger then an airplanes wing.
Like this?!?

HAHA YEA EXACTLY LIKE THAT

Old 04-23-2008, 12:30 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!! i never saw that comming...

Old 04-23-2008, 01:37 PM

I took that pic at the Chicago St. Patty's day parade. It's a real drag ..... vehicle ..... sort of. The motor belongs on the track anyway. I like the keg of gas on it ..... gotta love any design that sticks kegs in there for good measure.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:39 PM
2001EX
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: finch13

Oh... more cars I hate: Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky. What a damn joke of a "sports car". They're to 30-year-old baby boomers as the Corvette is to the mid-life crisis 50-year-old.
Ummm...30- year olds are not baby boomers....the PARENTS of 30 year olds would be baby boomers.....the 50 year olds in Vettes are baby boomers. I'm 33 and would be considered "generation X."

I don't think the Solstice and Sky are bad looking cars....they're not supposed to be "sports cars" on the level of a Vette, Viper, or even a Mustang or Camaro. They're a roadster at the level of a Miata or BMW Z3 or Honda S2000.

Anyways, I would say the most retarded thing on the road are any cars with FART PIPES. These kids need to stop watching the Fast and Furious movies and realize that Civics, Cavaliers, and Neons are NOT sports cars. I laugh my *** off at retards with fart pipes and booming stereos that make the car rattle.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:40 PM

thats awesome. figures theyd put a keg on. but u know exactly what i mean with cars and there big spoilers that they can actually use to take off on a runway

Old 04-23-2008, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: 2001EX

Ummm...30- year olds are not baby boomers....the PARENTS of 30 year olds would be baby boomers.....the 50 year olds in Vettes are baby boomers. I'm 33 and would be considered "generation X."
I'm 19. What generation are my peers and I? Generation neXt? Lol.

Anyways, I would say the most retarded thing on the road are any cars with FART PIPES. These kids need to stop watching the Fast and Furious movies and realize that Civics, Cavaliers, and Neons are NOT sports cars. I laugh my *** off at retards with fart pipes and booming stereos that make the car rattle.
I have seen all three of those cars tastefully done. Solstices and Skys are the Civics of the roadsters.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:25 PM

finch .... you are generation Y ...... or as I tell my sister .... generation WTF!

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?