Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

ORIGINAL: finch13

Anyways, I would say the most retarded thing on the road are any cars with FART PIPES. These kids need to stop watching the Fast and Furious movies and realize that Civics, Cavaliers, and Neons are NOT sports cars. I laugh my *** off at retards with fart pipes and booming stereos that make the car rattle.
I have seen all three of those cars tastefully done. Solstices and Skys are the Civics of the roadsters.
And I have seen Accords & Civics that are very DIStastefully done. It's not which car you start out with, it's how much brains you start out with.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

^^ x2!!!! On the other hand, I have personally been involved in a project where an IROC Camaro was transplanted into the most hideous mustard brown Olds Delta 88. With a fully re-built engine, bored and stroked, the first week on the road that thing roasted a Stingray!

Old 04-23-2008, 03:25 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generations

That will tell you what generation you are in (if it doesn't just confuse you since so many years either overlap each other or are skipped.)

Old 04-23-2008, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: 2001EX

Anyways, I would say the most retarded thing on the road are any cars with FART PIPES. These kids need to stop watching the Fast and Furious movies and realize that Civics, Cavaliers, and Neons are NOT sports cars. I laugh my *** off at retards with fart pipes and booming stereos that make the car rattle.

this one's for you!!! Special thanks to KlrSpz for having nothing better to do than find these great pictures.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:25 PM

eat it..

Old 04-23-2008, 10:31 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I think its wonderful when moms drive HUGE suv's with one or no kids, then decide that jabbing on the phone while driving their mini semi around in a glob of traffic. Get a van. Cheaper from the start, cheaper for fuel. And its not like anyone tows anything w/ SUV's anyways.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:24 AM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

^^ Bull$H!+ !!!!

An H22 may have made Accords up to the 5th gen fast, but with the amount of weight that you are pulling in a '98, your car isn't as fast as my 2000 was. My tC is faster and will still get smoked off of a light by a GT ...... and a Vette!?! Please!!!!

Here's a reality check: Your Accord just isn't that fast!!!
here's your reality check....yes, it hangs with C4's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0PIVhwVupU

Old 04-27-2008, 09:24 PM

^you fail... post a better vid or dont post any at all.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

^you fail... post a better vid or dont post any at all.
look at the other vids on my youtube... there's a 0-70 that i did in ~5.5, that was before drag radials....how does it seem so so hard to beleive that a 2800lb car with 223hp + whatever a ram air intake, and 2.5" straight through exhaust add... MAYBE 20hp at best, maybe a little over 100mph which is where the race took place) from 85 until 92 the C4 Corvette only made 230hp...

Old 04-28-2008, 12:54 AM

Because you fail to show us updated pics of this H22 swap with drag radials. If you post pics of your silver coupe with a red top and drags with your screen name in it that would remove all doubt.

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?