Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

ORIGINAL: nafango2

woohoo its always fun to think of new ways to scam the insurance companies!

If someone acts like they "might be" hurt, but their car is totaled and they ask for $1,000 more than it is really worth, I will cut a check that day to exchange it for a release.
So your saying I should really ask for 2-3k more than its worth?
cant make it too easy for yawl.
Nahh. The most I would swing would be $1,000. And that is only if I see there is a chance the person could claim a bogus injury if they wanted to. That is why we get recorded statements and ask the person: "Are you hurt?" If they say "No" and it is already a few days after the accident, you can usually use that as leverage against them. You know they are not really hurt when they do that. You are notgoing to up andstart hurting 2 weeks (or even one whole week)after an accident.
I never try tooffer immediate settlements to anyone who is genuinely hurt (that is shady.) Unless they bring it up and make an offer to me that I feel comfortable with.
Some of the worst agruments ever are over car values. The insurance company always wins. We don't care if you overpaid for your car when you bought it. that's your own fault for getting ripped off. It's pretty hard to argue with us too when we are able to find a near exact replacement for the same or less than what we are offering. I love it when that happens (it rarely does though.)

Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

LOL .... does that think have a jack that can get that high??? What happens if you get a flat in a monster truck??? Do you need a hook to change the tire??? Do they come with a donut???
They either call AAA or use fix-a-flat so they can drive it to a tire shop I'm sure.

BTW I despise Hummers too. They are so ugly. The Hummer Alpha's are the worst. Especially if some jerk has it painted yellow or purple. Back in 2002 there was a kid driving around Ole Miss with a yellow one. that was before the H2's came out. I'm like: "I'm glad to see your daddy has spend $100Kto compensate for your small member." That guy looked like a total douche driving that thing. I don't even think any of the girls liked it, and I'm sure his intention was to attract them.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Which brings up another peeve ..... does anyone else ever want to roundhouse kick those spoiled rich kids in the head????

I mean the ones that think they're all hot $H!+ because daddy bought them a new, expensive car.

My sister is a senior in HS and 2 girls that she goes to school with share a Gallardo!!! Some parents should be shot!!! Also, a kid she dated learned to drive on his permit on his dad's Quatroporte. He took it out once and hit a mailbox with it ..... HAAAHhahahahah!!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 11:02 AM

Yeah, but lots of those kids end up like Nick Hogan, or Bollea, whatever the crap name he uses.
I actually feel sorry for rich kids. They never know who their real friends are. They actually may not even HAVE any real friends. They will never appreciate anything though.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:12 PM

i agree w/ Jon, the rich kids never find a true friendship, the only company they may find is a gold digger, and "friends" who want what they have... the high school was in was the most expensive around (ihad a full scholarship for soccer), and it was filled w/ rich kids,my only true friends were those who were also on scholarships and were middle class as im... (though there where some nice rich guys and gals) but those were hard to find...

Old 12-04-2007, 01:14 PM

SCREW THEM!!!!! They don't have friends because they think that they're better than everyone! I have some seriously loaded friends that are completely down to earth and have plenty of REAL friends because they are not @$$HO!e$ !!!!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 01:52 PM

Yeah you do have a point. One of my best friends in college drove a late 90's model explorer sport (basically the base model). I went home with him to Dallas once and went to his dad's house. it looked like a castle. The we went to his dad's "loft" in downtown Dallas. the loft itself was probably worth in excess of 4 million. On the bottom floorhad a garage with some cars in it. One was a late 90's model Porsche 911 Turbo with only about 3,000 miles on it. However my buddy said his dad never let him drive it. What a bummer. Of course, my buddy was kind of on a tight leash since the previous year he went to Texas Tech and got a 0.0 grade point average.
Ihad known the guy for almost a year and never knew hewas rich until I saw all of that. Then there were other guys that had maybe a third of the money this guy had that were always bragging about how much money they (actually their daddy) had. Made me want to puke.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

LOL .... does that think have a jack that can get that high??? What happens if you get a flat in a monster truck??? Do you need a hook to change the tire??? Do they come with a donut???
Of course you do!

Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 PM

lol!!!! hahaha... how do u turn it?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:41 PM

Hey, Lets bring this back

In resonse to J-Man: That is the ownage! [&:]You were right, that made me so happy! Thank you for putting the airhead-who-thinks-his-car's-better-than-everyone-else's in his well deserved place. One of 'em blew by me today, while I was driving with my mom, fart can exaust and all, blew by me outside a mall... All the could be heard was the echoing cry of "THAT is why I HATE Integras!" But anyway THATS AWSOME!

In response to Falkore (Post 53): Hell yes, there are rich kids I want to kick in the head. Theres who at my school who drivesa G35 Coupe, then another who (is on my 3rd car, totalled a madza3, and his cousin's) drives a Saturn ION Redline Quad-Coupe, silver with black racing stripes, I really don't like the dude, he's kinda a dick. I can't figure out how he can still drive, with his insurrance the way it must be. On top of that the kid gets tickets like candy, and he's STILL driving. He had a court appearence about his underglow, which he reinstalled as soon as he got home from the court appearence. There's a line. Between being a ***, and just being rich. Most of the kids at my school, have crossed that line.

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?