Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Default RE: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?

AW, GAWD, DON'T GET ME STARTED.[:'(]
X10 ON ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

personally i like rusted out rattle boxes.
cuz you can do whatever you want with em without worrying about bustin up your ride.
ive been looking to buying a total POS rwd vehicle just as a fun car for like $500.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:10 AM

How about anything with SatNav ? We have great fun with Albanian 16 wheel trucks stuck at the end of farm tracks on top of the moors with nowhere to turn. SatNav - buy some brain cells instead.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

I just read a news story about someone using their sat nav system. He was following the turn-by-turn instructions, but the nav system didn't tell him there was a train coming...

Old 01-08-2008, 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: JimBlake

I just read a news story about someone using their sat nav system. He was following the turn-by-turn instructions, but the nav system didn't tell him there was a train coming...
There are some small villages in rural England that have put up road signs which say "For f.... sake, ignore your Satnav". [That might be an approximate interpretation.] We also have big 4 x 4's which have Satnav to negotiate the way out of Supermarket carparks.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:24 AM

You couldn't make this up. In this morning's paper [Wed.] there is story about a bloke who followed his SatNav and drove his car, a £10000 Audi A6, into a flooded underpass with about 4 feet of water. Now, thats funny !
Try www.mirror.co.uk. You might find the picky.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the link member..I am now reading your news link daily...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-09-2008, 09:18 AM

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Thanks for the link member..I am now reading your news link daily...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
If you check it today, Andy Capp is highly relevent [under cartoons]

Old 01-09-2008, 01:47 PM

I personally hate a few things people with heavy chevy cars that have that crappy 3.8 liter thinking they are the fastest car on the road. kids whose parents buy them lexus's, bmw's, mustang's, andthing that coast over 5k. because they don't know what money is because everything is handed to them. and people with j-bodys who think they are so freaking fast they have to race anything at all. Not trying to be mean i am not racist but the mexican's who space their wheels out a foot past the fender. the people who drop their car put everything on it from pep boys/ auto zone/ murrays. Huge wings that have no purpos. 6 color paintjob. subs that sound like crap because it isnt insulated. and all the neon lights they put on.

http://ck.kolivas.org/pictures/ricer.jpg
http://www.anti-rice.com/rice13/Daytona-ricer.jpg
http://image.carcraft.com/f/miscella...sm-ricer-3.jpg

Old 01-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

accrd: I agree with most things that you posted. However, I learned to drive on a Buick Park Ave Ultra with a supercharged 3.8L and that thing was fast! My first car was a J-Body Z24 Cavalier and that thing was a blast to drive and also pretty fast (no mods). The Z-24 could handle almost as good as my 3G with Monroe shocks and an otherwise stock setup. It's biggest downfall was the lack of an overdrive gear (3 speed auto).

PS-I'm looking forward to pwning all of those spoiled kids in the high end cars and the BWM road hogs with this CRX si that I am looking to buy.

Quick Reply: What Car Makes You Wanna Hit Something?