Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

what have you done to your Accord today?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by sonawfy1
i put on my fogs from ebay NOT WORTH IT... THE BULB SHATTERED IN 5 MINUTES OR SO N CRACKED THE LENSE ATLEAST I HAD 2 PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THEY MESSED UP
Ouch always sucks to get a bum part off eBay. How much did those cost you?

I personally used some Turtle Wax rubbing compound to get off some silver paint some kids spattered on cars up and down my block a few weeks ago Came out alright, tiny barely visible specks are all that's left. Dulled the paint a tad but I was prepared for that and my paint has been suffering as of late anyway.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Newest Of Newbies

[QUOTE=Peli;244772]Ouch always sucks to get a bum part off eBay. How much did those cost you?

IT WASN'T SO MUCH THEY WERE 50 BUCKS SHIPPED BUT THE WORK I PUT IN TO GET THEM TO WORK N HAVING TO CUT MY BUMBER TO FIT THEM WAS A DAMN PAIN N TO SEE THEM BRAKE DOWN SO FAST I WENT FROM 2 AND LASTLY BUT I EMAIL THE PERSON WHO SOLD THEM TO ME HOPE THE HAD WARRANTY ON THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM IF NOT IM F.CKED

Old 06-23-2011, 06:31 PM

If it was a seller who has good feedback and sells a lot of stuff they will usually refund your money to avoid negative feedback. They might require you to ship it back, but sometimes if you say that's too big an inconvenience (you already had to wait for it and it broke within 10 minutes of install why should you have to pay to ship it back?!) they will change that and just refund it. I know how negative feedback can impact a seller because I sell from time to time. If it comes to it I'll refund their money plus the cost for them to ship it back to me to make sure they're happy with the transaction.

Tell him you've been posting on a forum and there are people waiting to see how this turns out before they think of buying from him, that will light a fire under his ***

Last edited by Peli; 06-23-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by Peli
If it was a seller who has good feedback and sells a lot of stuff they will usually refund your money to avoid negative feedback. They might require you to ship it back, but sometimes if you say that's too big an inconvenience (you already had to wait for it and it broke within 10 minutes of install why should you have to pay to ship it back?!) they will change that and just refund it. I know how negative feedback can impact a seller because I sell from time to time. If it comes to it I'll refund their money plus the cost for them to ship it back to me to make sure they're happy with the transaction.

Tell him you've been posting on a forum and there are people waiting to see how this turns out before they think of buying from him, that will light a fire under his ***
Yea thanks n I will n hope I get a new set because I cut my bumper in order to get them to fit

Old 06-23-2011, 07:22 PM

I installed a 10in sub in mine and 400watt boss amp

Old 06-24-2011, 05:47 AM

You should get the JDM one, the cheap fog light lenses are very thin, they will crack very easy, they got hot as you use them for a little bit, a little splash of cold water on the road will crack it.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Newest Of Newbies

damn so they mess up that fast and i was buy new bulbs

Old 06-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Well it wasn't today but within the last week or two:

Replaced brake line, Two new tires on the front, and brakes and rotors.

Next up: oil change and alignment

Old 06-25-2011, 05:38 PM

I added an amp and two 12s to my 99 Accord factory head unit, well it's actually from an 06 Honda civic 6cd indash with front aux input. Add a little more bass than the factory speaker provided.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:14 PM

put a bit more juice in the tank, and checked the pressure of all five tyres

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what have you done to your Accord today?