Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

where do people buy gas?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 02:23 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: where do people buy gas?

ORIGINAL: accord4sroy

second of all, if you can't figure out i meant what brand of gasoline your iq has to be pretty low. i guess from now on i gotta state everything in lamen's terms.
Dude, dont get offended. We are just a bunch of smartarses here. Just giving you a little crap is all.

And FYI, its "layman's terms." LoL

Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 PM

lol thanks for catching the spelling error. i am usually a pretty good speller.

i wasn't offended at all. just "woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Old 05-11-2007, 09:32 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Ahh, its all good. I have more than my share of grumpy days lol.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:49 PM

it must be that i am getting older lol. or, it could be the stress of the school year and i am relieved that its over, but still pissed. anyways, i have been looking up posts on google about spark plugs. i currently have ngk iridiums running in my 99 accord ex (how do you make that your signature by the way?) anyways, they give better mileage i believe than the stock ngk's. i decided to bypass platinum, i believe i once had denso iridiums in there once, but i didn't tighten one plug and was getting a huge misfire.

is it true iridiums can really last 100,000 + miles? yesterday, the sales dude at the honda dealer said they are starting a new thing where if a customer gets 250,000 miles they will have their picture taken. sounds kind of cool to me! ah the little things.

Old 05-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I live a block away from a Mobil, and other then CVS they have the best cigarette prices. So I pretty much only go to Mobil lol.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:21 AM

it must be that i am getting older lol. or, it could be the stress of the school year and i am relieved that its over, but still pissed. anyways, i have been looking up posts on google about spark plugs. i currently have ngk iridiums running in my 99 accord ex (how do you make that your signature by the way?) anyways, they give better mileage i believe than the stock ngk's. i decided to bypass platinum, i believe i once had denso iridiums in there once, but i didn't tighten one plug and was getting a huge misfire.

is it true iridiums can really last 100,000 + miles? yesterday, the sales dude at the honda dealer said they are starting a new thing where if a customer gets 250,000 miles they will have their picture taken. sounds kind of cool to me! ah the little things.
tryin to thread-jack? may want to create your own thread on this one...

Old 05-12-2007, 10:01 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: smaglik

Its his thread anyway lol

Old 05-12-2007, 11:19 AM

yes it is.

Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 PM

gets 250,000 miles per spark plug change or what? and you get your picture taken? i dont get it do they put it up and say he got 250,000 miles?

Old 05-12-2007, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: poser_pilot6

ORIGINAL: smaglik

Its his thread anyway lol
touche

However, people with spark plug knowledge may not look in a thread about gasoline purchases. What do I care anyway? People do odd things all the time.

Quick Reply: where do people buy gas?