Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

wow, talk about being desperiate for some lovin'

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default wow, talk about being desperiate for some lovin'

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/10580914/detail.html

BALTIMORE -- A 29-year-old woman allegedly forged documents and assumed the identity of an Annapolis attorney, apparently for the sole purpose of having sex with an inmate at the Baltimore City jail.

"It was an elaborate scheme," said Maj. Priscilla Doggett, a spokeswoman for the prison system. "I'm not aware of something like this ever occurring before."

Police charged Tiffany Gwen Weaver, of Reisterstown with seven counts stemming from the alleged incident, including forgery, fraud, and false use of government identification. She faces up to 10 years in prison.

On Nov. 13, police allege in charging documents filed in Baltimore District Court, a woman appeared at the Maryland Reception, Diagnostic and Classification Center, claiming to be an attorney for inmate Jason Moody. She had a Maryland State Bar Association Security Identification Pass with photo, identifying her as Amanda Sprehn of the Annapolis law firm Hyatt, Peters & Weber. She also gave jail officials a business card with Sprehn's name.

Once alone with Moody, the court documents allege, the two began engaging in sexual intercourse. Corrections officials assigned to monitor such visits for safety and security observed their behavior and cut the visit short.

Annapolis attorney Amanda Sprehn, the real Amanda Sprehn, said she was on leave when her firm received a letter banning her from the jail.

"I was out on maternity leave," she said. "They informed me they received a letter saying I had been caught having sex with an inmate - which was a real laugh."

"I haven't a clue how she got onto my identity," Sprehn said, adding that she has never represented Weaver. "I certainly feel like a victim. My reputation is at stake. There were already rumors circulating about me in Annapolis. My colleagues had to squash the rumors."

Prison investigators met with Sprehn's firm, and realized the business card and security pass were fakes. Further investigation led them to Weaver, authorities said.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:00 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: wow, talk about being desperiate for some lovin'

Some prison security eh!? hahaha