New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi Newbie Here and Lovin My 08 Accord

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Mish
Unregistered
Default Hi Newbie Here and Lovin My 08 Accord

Hello everyone!

Just got the 08 Accord EX 4 door sedan(4cyl) loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it !!!! I've always been kind ofcurious why these carswere so popular, took one test drive and signed that day. Now I understand.

If there are any suggestions for me... as a newbie to the Honda,PLEASE let me know! I'm up for any suggestions which might help me.

Thanks![sm=happy046.gif]

Old 04-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Default RE: Hi Newbie Here and Lovin My 08 Accord

Welcome to the forum!

Suggestion # 1 - add a signature like mine below stating the year, model, engine, & transmission of your Accord.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

^^^ What a d!ck!!! LOL

Welcome to HAF!!!

Old 04-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Mish
Unregistered

[sm=icon_blah.gif]
Ahm ok...

2008 Honda Accord EX (Sedan)
4-door
Color: Alabaster

•190-hp, 2.4-Liter, 16-Valve, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
•5-Speed Automatic Transmission[/align]•100K +/- Miles No Scheduled Tune-Ups[/align]•ULEV-2/PZEV CARB emissions rating[/align]•Drive-by-Wire™ Throttle System[/align]•Double Wishbone Front Suspension[/align]•Independent Multi-Link Rear Suspension[/align]•Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars[/align]•Variable Gear Ratio (VGR) Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering[/align]•Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes[/align]

Safety Features[/align]•3-Point Seat Belts at all Seating Positions[/align]•Front 3-Point Seat Belts with Automatic Tensioning System[/align]•Adjustable Front Seat Belt Anchors[/align]•Dual-Stage, Dual Threshold Front Airbags (SRS)[/align]•Dual-Chamber Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)[/align]•Side Curtain Airbags[/align]•Active Front Head Restraints[/align]•Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure[/align]•Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control[/align]•Brake Assist[/align]•Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)[/align]•Four-wheel Disc Brakes[/align]•Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)[/align]•Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)[/align]•Daytime Running Lights (DRL)[/align]•Side-Impact Door Beams[/align]•Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)[/align]•Child-Seat Tether Anchor (Rear-Center)[/align]•Emergency Trunk Opener[/align]

Interior Features[/align]•Driver's Seat With 8-Way Power Adjustment[/align]•Power Lumbar Support[/align]•Air Conditioning with Air Filtration System[/align]•Power Windows with Auto-Up/Down Driver's Window[/align]•Power Door Locks[/align]•Cruise Control[/align]•Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment[/align]•Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column[/align]•Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise and Audio Controls[/align]•Interface Dial with Scrolling and Multi-Line Display[/align]•Blue Ambient Console Lighting[/align]•160-watt AM/FM/6-Disc In-Dash Audio System with 6 Speakers[/align]•Radio Data System (RDS)[/align]•MP3/Windows Media® Audio (WMA) Playback Capability[/align]•MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack[/align]•Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)[/align]•Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column[/align]•Maintenance Minder™ System[/align]

Exterior Features[/align]•One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature[/align]•17-inch Alloy Wheels[/align]•Flat Blade Windshield Wipers[/align]•Security System[/align]•Remote Entry System with Power Window Control[/align]•Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlights with Auto-Off[/align]•Body-Colored Door Handles[/align]•Body-Colored Heated Power Side Mirrors[/align]•Chrome Exhaust Finisher[/align][/align]

Old 04-29-2008, 08:47 PM

Welcome to the site. I don't think they meant to cut and past from the official site.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator

HAHAHA Now thanks to Jon (00accordwhatever) we'll have to invent a prize for the LONGEST signature. Way to use up the bandwidth!!

Old 04-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Mish
Unregistered

[sm=guilty.gif]

Sorry my bad.... I was just being a wise ###.

-----
Yeah, that's cool, no problem. But we DO have some rules about language around here.
Jim