PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

**94 accord 2 door parts 4sale***

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 01:02 AM
HayabusaDark
Unregistered
Thumbs up **94 accord 2 door parts 4sale***

I have had the desire to fix up my 94 honda accord for the last year or so to help advertise for my clothing line and to get the younger kids interested in what i am selling. A tight ride brings up lots of questions from lots of strangers and so forth.

I just recently lost my job and I am currently looking for employment. but in the mean time, i have bills piling up and not much of a savings. I have acquired a multitude of auto parts for my 94 accord. Some are universal like the carbon fiber wing, NRG Innovations Suede and red stitched steering wheel, REAL carbon fiber shift ****, carbon fiber bumper carnards and a few other items are universal. The majority are specific for the 2 door 94 honda accord. NRG INNOVATIONS black and red stitched adjustable and reclinable racing seats w/ brackets, NRG short hub adapter, NRG quick release, NRG hub lock (to prevent another person to add a steering wheel and take off with ur ride), LED smoked tailights, dual halo projecter headlamps, 5900k H.I.D. bulbs, head lamp eye brows, R33 Skyline front bumper, AC Autotek glow gauges (not cheap) carbon fiber bezel, black leather w/ red stitched shift boot and chromed ring, carbon fiber hood pins and quite a bit more I can't remember at the moment.

Everything is brand new except the racing seats which were only used for 2 months but are in new condition w/ the brackets. I can provide a full list of all items including retail prices.

Im not even sure what my total spending was on all of this but I will start a list and tally the pricing. Im looking for at least half for everything. Heck, the short hub, quick release and hub lock and steering wheel were almost $700 by them selves and thats close to half of what I am asking.

If interested, please email me at machspeed@live.com for a list and inquires.

you can text me too on my verizon phone @ 605 393 7718 anytime, the names D.J.

Last edited by HayabusaDark; 05-21-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: to clarify the forum
Old 05-18-2009, 01:07 AM
HayabusaDark
Unregistered

i can also provide pix via text/pic msg on my verizon phone or upload some photos to my myspace. just let me know

Old 05-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Administrator
Question HeyThere, You HAF Member

Here is where you pick up your 1st lesson...
Go up to the top and read the posting rules of the forum

Then come back down and post the For Sale products..

Thank You !

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-21-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:46 AM
HayabusaDark
Unregistered

I know that you're a veteran on this forum and I would appreciate some guidance. you had asked me to read the forums rules and then post for sale. could you please clarify so that i may do this correctly? thank you very much

Old 05-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Administrator
Cool In Answer To That Question

Originally Posted by HayabusaDark
I know that you're a veteran on this forum and I would appreciate some guidance. you had asked me to read the forums rules and then post for sale. could you please clarify so that i may do this correctly? thank you very much
1st lesson that you missed was to read the forum rules above that you musta buzzed right by again...

This post is in the New Member forum and should have been posted in the For Sale Forum which before you would have read the RULES of posting there would have explained how to post in there correctly.

The Stickys at the tops of the forums are there for all members to follow (after they read them) not after they post there in that forum...

Take your time and read the rules , then move your post's around and correct them and put them in the correct area...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails **94 accord 2 door parts 4sale***-enforcer.jpg  
Old 05-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Administrator
Smile Giving You A Bit of HELP !

I,ve been waiting for you too post this in the for sale area and you haven't moved it yet..so I shall do that for you right now...

Here It Goes to the for sale forum...

Old 12-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Administrator

I'm guessing that this post is long gone..