PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

F/S: 16" Accord Factory option Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Default F/S: 16" Accord Factory option Wheels

I sent a PM to the admin/mods regarding posting an ebay listing here about two weeks ago and never received a response, so I take it that it's OK to do so.

DESCRIPTION:[align=left]I am selling a set of four (4) Factory OEM Honda Accord Chrome Alloy Wheels and tires. These are a factory option, not standard wheels. These wheels are in great condition, withvery few minor blemishes. Included are the center caps, and matching steel valve stems and caps. The mounted & balanced tires are Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus M+S All Season radials. Two tires have good tread depth (6/32) and the other two have decent tread depth(4/32). Brand new, these Michelin's have 10/32 tread depth, and tires in general tend to wear slower the less tread they have. Individually, these rims sell for $329 each, and the tires for $170 each, plus mounting & balancing fees.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]LOCATION:[/align][align=left]I am located in Houma, LA 70364.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]PRICE:[/align][align=left]I am looking to sell these wheels & tires for a starting bid of $100, but the "no reserve" auction will serve bidders in setting the price.
[align=left]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140171620113[/align]
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]PICTURES:[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Thanks Admins for allowing me to post this here.[/align]

Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Administrator
Default RE: F/S: 16" Accord Factory option Wheels

Hi New Member..Thats a great post with pictures, Thank you for putting up a good ad..The only thing that you wont be able to do in here is to auction them off like in e-bay...you will have to put in a Price Like a Buy It Now in your price area...Please Comply with that price soon as you can...

WheelBrokerAng...great looking wheels...

Old 10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Those are reallynice! To bad for the 5 lug though! Good luck on your sale!

Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Hi New Member..Thats a great post with pictures, Thank you for putting up a good ad..The only thing that you wont be able to do in here is to auction them off like in e-bay...you will have to put in a Price Like a Buy It Now in your price area...Please Comply with that price soon as you can...

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, it violates eBay's policies to end an auction early due to local sale, so with that, feel free to delete this post if necessary. I just wanted to give the wheels more exposure. Thanks again. This is a great site you're running.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 AM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

Those are reallynice! To bad for the 5 lug though! Good luck on your sale!
Thanks. You could always swap your hubs. [sm=smiley2.gif] j/k

Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

^ lol

[8D]

Old 10-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Sinecure

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, it violates eBay's policies to end an auction early due to local sale, so with that, feel free to delete this post if necessary. I just wanted to give the wheels more exposure. Thanks again. This is a great site you're running.
Member Sinecure:
If they dont sell in the e-bay then feel free to come back in here to repost them with a For Sale with price after auctions end over there...I will delete this post tomorrow evening..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 10-26-2007, 11:23 PM
mdnky
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: Sinecure

Two tires have good tread depth (6/32) and the other two have decent tread depth(4/32). Brand new, these Michelin's have 10/32 tread depth, and tires in general tend to wear slower the less tread they have.
2/32" of an inch is the legal limit in most states, however most companies (Michelin included) and experts now recommend 4/32" as the correct replacement depth, especially for those in a wet area. The jump in traction loss in wet conditions is 80% between a tire with 4/32" and 2/32" left.

I'll forward this to my friend. He was looking for some rims to use for snow tires.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:20 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

those are nice lookin rims, i must say.