Sights n Sounds Post your video clips here!

500 HP Accord!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 06:29 PM
accords 4 ever
Unregistered

oh no im getting dominated on a honda forum site lmao the pathetic one is you sir. i prefer to actually say **** in person not be an e-thug like yourself. i simply made an account on here to find a simple answer for the pos accord that i have. found that answer and decided to have a little fun with all of the ***** on here sporting asian pride. lol

Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by accords suck 4 ever
oh no im getting dominated on a honda forum site lmao the pathetic one is you sir. i prefer to actually say **** in person not be an e-thug like yourself. i simply made an account on here to find a simple answer for the pos accord that i have. found that answer and decided to have a little fun with all of the ***** on here sporting asian pride. lol
AHAHAHA

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Let me baby step you through this, ok?

YOU: " i prefer to actually say **** in person not be an e-thug like yourself."
ME: Well, I believe you came on here to attack Accords, so you sir, are being an e-thug! Way to contradict yourself moron! Seriously, how stupid are you?

YOU: " i simply made an account on here to find a simple answer for the pos accord that i have."
ME: You don't have to make an account to find an answer. You can browse without an account, and since you made no other comments asking a question about your Accord, your only motive was to attack the Accord, cause drama, and be an e-thug. See, again, you are an idiot.

YOU: "found that answer and decided to have a little fun with all of the ***** on here sporting asian pride."
ME: Your choice of words is actually extremely childish. There isn't a need for that on here. Besides that, you say all of us supporting Asian pride? YOU HAVE AN ACCORD...SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING IT TOO. Wooooow, you make sooooooooo much sense! It is extraordinary you can tie your own shoes!

See how I destroyed you again? Next time, TRY to think before you post or i'll pick you apart again!

Old 11-22-2009, 08:00 PM

hahaha yes you know what your accord is a POS. ill agree and i know why. one: you own it. and two you most likely let your blinker fluid run dry all the time and now it limps. oh and just for the record i personally like american cars/muscle have no problem with them, but i also like foreign cars. the problem i have is that youre a troll and like i said need to GTFO. I hate trolls on forums. were not sporting any pride we are running a forum to help normal people and yes even idiot trolls like you. there are also forums for camaros, mustangs, etc. take note: why dont you go troll there!?

Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 PM
accords 4 ever
Unregistered

the car was given to me by someone who really didnt want to deal with it anymore. it is another poorly put together honda. but it serves its purpose. oh nooooooooooo im losing an internet argument noooooooooooo

Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Administrator
Angry About my message last Saturday To You

the car was given to me by someone who really didnt want to deal with it anymore. it is another poorly put together honda. but it serves its purpose. oh nooooooooooo im losing an internet argument noooooooooooo

I did ask you to change your name and you did not respond..I told you it was not wanted on a honda forum..you didn't comply..Now if your going to come back in here you will have to change your name..Your Out Of Here...