Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

camber kits

Old 04-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Default camber kits

hey there, just bought koni yellows with eibach pro kit. its an 1.5 inch lowering but the it says i need a camber kit. now should i get eibach camber kits. or what are a good name and affordable. also i have OEM style upper control arms on the front. will i need to get new ones? or does the front camber kits fit in there??

Eibach camber kit Product #: Rear 5.67090K. Front 5.67125K

The picture on the website for the fronts Eibachs looks like a ball joint....worries me.

I need help on this. i need to get these on!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I wouldn't spring for a camber kit, 1.5 isn't that big of a drop on a 6th gen Accord. If you get any camber wear, it won't be very noticeable. The important thing after lowering is to get an alignment to have the toe adjusted back to spec. With toe out of adjustment, it's like dragging a tire 300 ft. sideways for every mile you drive.

I don't know many people using front camber kits unless they are really, really low. i don't have one. I'm dropped almost 3 inches up front and about 2.5 in the back and have the SPC rear camber kit (came in an Eibach box...)

If you really want a cheap one, I've heard plenty of good things about the Wicked Tuning and Megan Racing camber kits, although they have aluminum adjustment sleeves instead of steel like the Eibach/SPC/Ingalls kits.