Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

Good lowering Kits for Cheap? know any??

Old 12-15-2006, 07:35 AM
EXR
Unregistered
Default Good lowering Kits for Cheap? know any??

i need some info on cheap good lower kits or coilovers or springs i need for my accord 96 ex-r

Old 12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Default RE: Good lowering Kits for Cheap? know any??

go to the private for sale section and look at wheelbrokera's post on springs, that's a good set at a great price, Not to mention they are adjustable, running coil over springs and lowering your car on stock shocks will greatly increase the chance that your shocks are going to blow out a lot faster so keep in mind that if you drop the car you may want to start looking for some good shocks in the near future.... So there it is! a good cheap kit!

Old 12-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Good lowering Kits for Cheap? know any??

Thank you Sir-Nasty..I always Have to thank you guys for the things that for some reason don't get seen

WheelBrokerAng...who has springs for sale

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

go to the private for sale section and look at wheelbrokera's post on springs, that's a good set at a great price, Not to mention they are adjustable, running coil over springs and lowering your car on stock shocks will greatly increase the chance that your shocks are going to blow out a lot faster so keep in mind that if you drop the car you may want to start looking for some good shocks in the near future.... So there it is! a good cheap kit!