Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

Inquire about coilover kits

Old 05-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Question Inquire about coilover kits

Hi everyone. I have an 97 Accord 4dr 4cyl with tires 235/40 17x7, and I'd like to purchase a coilover kit with damper adjustments, if possible, for my car. I don't want to spend more than $850 in this, so here are the questions:
-Which brand should I buy? (blackworks, Ksport, meganracing, etc, etc)
-Since lowering a car may bring about negative camber issues which only can be "corrected"(in this type of vehicles) with new upper arms&balljoins, is it necessary to buy coilovers with pillowballs for camber adjustments for this car?
-Can I adjust camber isssue in this car using the pillowballs of the coilovers or I need to buy a camber kit?
- Do you think is it worthy to spend $ in coilovers with damper adjustments for daily drive?

Thanks a lot, and I'd appreciate any answer and/or comment because I don't have knowledge about this.