Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

Lowering Kit What to get?

Old 04-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Default Lowering Kit What to get?

ok i have a 98 accord v6 and i want to lower just a little but i dont know much about about suspension. would i have to get anything else besides lowering springs to lower it?

Old 04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Supper Moderator

how much do you want to spend...thats the key

Old 04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

read the sticky at the top of this section.

i'm looking at springs and dampeners for starters. then anti-roll bars and camber adjusters if necessary. Eibach has a Pro Kit that looks pretty decent. I'm also thinking about H&R springs with Koni dampeners.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM

i want a good lowering kit but i dont want to spend an arm and a leg. so wats a good brand besides eibach cuz thats to pricy and beside to low for me

Old 04-25-2010, 09:49 PM

im looking at lowering kits but the majority of them say kits and but only have springs in them. im goin for more of an asthetics then performance any suggestions on links?

Old 05-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

you're not going to lower your car for less than $700 without causing premature wear and damage on other parts. even if it's for looks - you still need to do it right.

if you cut corners, buy cheap parts, don't replace all parts, etc. you'll end up spending a lot more in the long run.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Default BaDa Bing'O

Originally Posted by vengeance
i want a good lowering kit but i dont want to spend an arm and a leg. so wats a good brand besides eibach cuz thats to pricy and beside to low for me
Pretty Nice Huh?
Click The Image

Attached Thumbnails Lowering Kit What to get?-dzn1suspension.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 07:49 AM

How much for those coilovers? I know you quoted me for the DZ coilover springs but not for complete ones yet. My Eibach/Tokico setup is occasional making noises that worry me.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Thinkmoto
How much for those coilovers? I know you quoted me for the DZ coilover springs but not for complete ones yet. My Eibach/Tokico setup is occasional making noises that worry me.
did you replace your bushings when you upgraded? you may want to re-torque your bolts.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM

My Name Is Luis, And I Just Wanted To Ask Something.. I Have A 96 Honda Accord, I Hope someone Can Help Me Soon,.. Here it Goes, i have Bough sets of Honda Accord Skunk2 Lowering Springs and Sets of Accord Skunk2 Sport Shock Absorbers.. But Now The Car Is Understeer And The Front End Is Too Low, I Can't Really Move My Wheels Alot Cause It Touches My Fender.. The Rims are 17'... And i Was Wondering If i Buycom/servlet/t...-Skunk2/Detail .. It's A Coilover spring kit from skunk2 as well.. how is that installed? Do i Need To removed The Springs i Bought Before Or Is The coilover put in with the springs? .. will that help me or will it do anything ? .. What Should I Do? .. i Would Appreciate any Help... And i Will Consider Any Ideas someone might Have As Well...
Thank You In Advance ..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lowering Kit What to get?