Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EBC Sport Rotor Conversion 2009 Accord Coupe

Old 02-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Location: Seminole, AL across the Perdido River from Pensacola, FL
Default EBC Sport Rotor Conversion 2009 Accord Coupe

Hi All:
As there is no section for brakes, I suppose Tires and Wheels will have to suffice. Please go to my garage and see pix of the brake conversion described below.

In case you are interested in upgrading your brakes to have them perform much better than stock, check out the EBC Sport Rotor conversion with Red Stuff Pads. I felt that the stock brakes were inadequate, especially when adding more HP inducing mods as I have. They are slotted AND cross-drilled and the anodized coating looks good as well. These are the best bang for the buck as compared to the expensive Big Brake Kits from Stop-Tech, Brembo and the like. As well, I powder coated the stock calipers in "Poor Man's Brembo Red" taking care to liberally heat tape the emergency brake connector to protect it from the 500 degree baking process. The brake performance has definitely improved, especially in the wet, and I have had no squeal or dust problems at all.