Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

2012 Honda Accord - Need Help Modding!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Default 2012 Honda Accord - Need Help Modding!

I have a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe LX 4 Cylinder - Automatic. When I first got the car I decided to change out my exhaust (Just the muffler really) and my headlights. I slapped in some 10k HID Headlights and changed up my old muffler with a muffler tip.

I am looking to do some cosmetic modifications to my car but I don't know what I want to do as of yet. I am not looking to break the bank and I am going for the look not for performance.

I was thinking of de-badging the back of my car and plasti dipping the Honda symbols. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Anything at all. Everything helps. Thanks!

I will add pictures soon.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:39 AM

I really like plastidip. I dipped my 2006 silver accord stock rims black to give it a mean look. I am super stoked on how they look. Other things you could do is lower your car and get a front lip. Just some ideas. These are some of the mods i plan on doing soon.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by onthedrums
I really like plastidip. I dipped my 2006 silver accord stock rims black to give it a mean look. I am super stoked on how they look. Other things you could do is lower your car and get a front lip. Just some ideas. These are some of the mods i plan on doing soon.
Did you take the wheels off before plasti dipping them? I would like to do that but I don't know if I have the tools to lift the car and take them off.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:29 AM

I did take the wheels off 2 at a time but, there are ways around taking them off. I have see you people mask off the brake parts with tape and news paper so plastidip does not get in them. I also put index cards in where the tire meets the rim to block paint from getting on your tires. I took pictures while i did this project. Let me know if you want me to post them.

Hope thia helps!